Ended Official BYC Contest - Make Over Tudy and You Can Win!!

All these efforts by everyone are so awesome, I hate to put in my little effort...assuming I can figure out how to upload it here! I have no idea what kind of chicken Tudy is supposed to be, so I went sort of generic. Computer graphics, obviously.
What are you talking about little effort?, that's amazing! :eek: What program did you use? Does it take long to make it, is the program complicated?

Last edited:
What are you talking about little effort?, that's amazing! :eek:
What program did you use? Does it take long to make it, is the program complicated?

I use Gimp, and yes it was a complicated process using several filters/scripts, which I am not very proficient at using yet. I wanted to do a more professional project but this already took several hours.

What are you talking about little effort?, that's amazing! :eek:
What program did you use? Does it take long to make it, is the program complicated?

I use Gimp, and yes it was a complicated process using several filters/scripts, which I am not very proficient at using yet. I wanted to do a more professional project but this already took several hours.

Oh yeah I have an accent there, but it's sooooo complicated I don't go on. But that photo is really well done.

Back
Top Bottom