Ended Official BYC Contest - Make Over Tudy and You Can Win!!

here is is........... this is my first attempt doing anything using gimp. I spent a few hours looking for how to add color before I realized it was right in front of me!!!!!
lau.gif
man did I feel silly....... LOL!!!

Tudy as a Light Brahma!

I am no good with those computer programs and my coloring skills were lost with my last box of hair dye. So just for fun I printed out 3 copies of Tudy and I'm giving one to my 4 year old granddaughter, one to my 9 year old grandson, and one to my 9 year old granddaughter. I can't wait to see what they come up with. I'll set a few rules for the older two....they'll have to use the same medium as the other one uses (crayons, markers, etc.) and they'll have to pick a bird out of our flock to use as inspiration. No rules for the 4 year old...she's disabled and is just now learning to hold a crayon, so whatever she comes up with is going to be simply perfect!

Please note, I'm not entering these in the contest. These are just to have some fun with the grands. I hope it's okay to use Tudy's image this way and I'm not going to have copyright police knocking on my door!
hide.gif

I am no good with those computer programs and my coloring skills were lost with my last box of hair dye. So just for fun I printed out 3 copies of Tudy and I'm giving one to my 4 year old granddaughter, one to my 9 year old grandson, and one to my 9 year old granddaughter. I can't wait to see what they come up with. I'll set a few rules for the older two....they'll have to use the same medium as the other one uses (crayons, markers, etc.) and they'll have to pick a bird out of our flock to use as inspiration. No rules for the 4 year old...she's disabled and is just now learning to hold a crayon, so whatever she comes up with is going to be simply perfect!

Please note, I'm not entering these in the contest. These are just to have some fun with the grands. I hope it's okay to use Tudy's image this way and I'm not going to have copyright police knocking on my door!
hide.gif
That's an adorable idea! You need to show us what they came up with! (and don't worry I won't tell on you
wink.png
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom