Ended Official BYC Coop Page Contest #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thank you so much. When I click on that link, it tells me I have "Insufficient Permissions" and to contact an administrator.

How many posts do I need to have made before it will let me have access to adding my coop?

I am fairly new to BYC (joined this summer) and haven't posted much.  Thanks!
-Holly

:)

Your most welcome :highfive:
As for how many posts, no one knows :idunno
I believe this is an anti spam measure so no secrets are given away ;)

Last edited:
I'm just going to try and reply to a bunch of posts over the next few days and see if that increases my permission levels. I know it's not a time limit thing since I've been a member for a few years. I look at stuff on BYC all the time, just haven't replied to that many posts.

I'm just going to try and reply to a bunch of posts over the next few days and see if that increases my permission levels.  I know it's not a time limit thing since I've been a member for a few years.  I look at stuff on BYC all the time, just haven't replied to that many posts. 
And you may find you like conversing with all us crazy chicken folks in the process!
1f61c.png
1f413.png

Oh I already enjoy conversing with chicken folk. I've got a lot of friends and family that have fowl. I guess I just need to reach out to the rest of the world :).

Is anyone here from Australia? :) more importantly from victoria? :D

Try typing your state in the search bar - I'm sure there'll be a thread or two. There's also a thread for the whole of Australia where you could try posting.

Cheers

Ct

I came to enter the coop contest, am I reading these right in that you need to post a certain amount of times in order to be able to enter? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom