Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #3 - Decorate a Cake, Cupcake or Cookie and

Here are some more turkey day dinners!
happy thanksgiving!!

Those are so cool looking!

I wonder if it's confusing...you know, you see mashed potatoes and your head tells you that's what they are but your mouth says, nope, cupcake! (Or is that just me, lol)

Two friends were involved in a bike accident/pile up and both had head injuries and a fractured clavicle that needed pinning (weird to have exactly the same injuries) anywho as they were in hospital for T-day we brought them "dinner".

Two friends were involved in a bike accident/pile up and both had head injuries and a fractured clavicle that needed pinning (weird to have exactly the same injuries) anywho as they were in hospital for T-day we brought them "dinner".
that was so great of you!!!
hugs.gif
and i hope they heal well and quickly
fl.gif

Hope your friends are better quickly, I bet your "dinner" cheered them up!

So sorry about your friends...that is weird to have the same clavicular fractures. Hope they heal up without issues.

So sorry about your friends...that is weird to have the same clavicular fractures. Hope they heal up without issues.

Seems to be a common injury when cyclists go down at speed

Back
Top Bottom