Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #3 - Decorate a Cake, Cupcake or Cookie and

Maybe everyone that bakes is already working on Christmas treats...how about some holiday hen cookies? That would be fun to see!
big_smile.png

Me, me, me!!! I had to look for ideas. I actually figured something out.
th.gif

I "thought" I'd get it done tonight. I keep falling asleep at the computer. I don't think it's safe for me to work with food. Or toppings. I might suffocate. Or drown. Work place hazards.
ep.gif
gig.gif

Maybe I can do them up tomorrow night??? Hopefully.

I have a question. Cookies, cakes...and cupcakes....will tarts pass as decoratable??? (Is that even a word?)
hu.gif

th.gif

I "thought" I'd get it done tonight. I keep falling asleep at the computer. I don't think it's safe for me to work with food. Or toppings. I might suffocate. Or drown. Work place hazards.
ep.gif
gig.gif

I have a question. Cookies, cakes...and cupcakes....will tarts pass as decoratable??? (Is that even a word?)
hu.gif

Yes, decorate those tarts
yippiechickie.gif
and enter :)

th.gif

ep.gif
gig.gif

hu.gif

Yes, decorate those tarts
yippiechickie.gif
and enter :)

Tarts? Is someone being called a tart on this thread? Pictures are definitely called for, lol.

I would do them after breakfast..it's cold here today and being inside would be awesome.
We're moving the cattle home.
barnie.gif

Maybe...just maybe........tonight. Hopefully I can stay awake...
gig.gif

(And by the way N F C, kilt and more cowbell cracked me up!!!! Had to look up the skit, I've never gotten to watch SNL. OMG hilarious!!)
gig.gif

I would do them after breakfast..it's cold here today and being inside would be awesome.
We're moving the cattle home.
barnie.gif

Maybe...just maybe........tonight. Hopefully I can stay awake...
gig.gif

(And by the way N F C, kilt and more cowbell cracked me up!!!! Had to look up the skit, I've never gotten to watch SNL. OMG hilarious!!)
gig.gif

Glad you enjoyed the kilt & cowbell WC! I got a lot of comments about the kilt but I think you're the first one to "get" the cowbell.

Back
Top Bottom