Official BYC Mini Contest #5 - Take a picture of your Poultry with their 'Other' Friends Contest

Our OEGB, Elsa, hatched us two quail chicks. She's been amazing and her first chick, Flower, is very attached to her. Her second chick, Spook (the little yellow blob in the foreground) has been handled by us more and it's very cuddly and sweet. The chicks were hatched a week apart and Elsa did not leave her nest for over a week, knowing there was still life in an egg. This gave Flower a week to grow and be quick enough to get out of the way of her busy broody scratching but Spook has needed us to cuddle him/her at these times.

Hope it's ok that our Elsa is in the Broody Stink Eye competition too - this was just such a gorgeous photo of her and Flower.
She is a lovely mom, great pic.

Most pics with dogs make me somewhat nervous, but these are so sweet
clap.gif

I'm terrible at taking photos, but my dog insisted on participating.... :)D)

"But WHY can't I play with the babies?"

"Don't leave me this way"

Oh, he's a Westie, right? The last dog I had was one...best dog ever (all 14 yrs of her little life)
love.gif

here's one of my English orpington bantam following around her kune kune pig friends. She used to stay with them all the time and ride around on their back until she had to be locked up for her own safety :D

Back
Top Bottom