Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Fabulous Feather Foto Contest

It’s all good 🤣 most of the people who enter are going to enter chicken and they do look like chicken coloring.
I hope we see some other species. I would like to see some peafowl, waterfowl, guinea fowl & emu feathers.

Beautiful!:love

And last but not least entry 4
View attachment 3675395
Lovely photos!
Pretty Quail.
Coturnix quail. Not sure on all the colors
That's what happens when you have so many and start mixing them with each other (don't worry, it's happened to me).......:oops::lau
It’s all good 🤣 most of the people who enter are going to enter chicken and they do look like chicken coloring.
It's true. I wish I got some more close ups of my quails feathers when I had them. They are really pretty birds. Most of their patterns have lots of little cool details to them, that are most of the time hard to see and especially to capture.;)
I hope we see some other species. I would like to see some peafowl, waterfowl, guinea fowl & emu feathers.
I do also!
Yeah I would really love to see some peafowl they are very pretty.
They are so pretty.

Let's get a close-up detailed look at those fabulous feathers (not the whole bird, just the feathers). Let us see pictures of a duck's feather, or a chick's feathery fuzz, or a close-up of a white feather against green grass...get the idea? Share your photos for a chance to win!

There will be at least three winners, and each will receive a copy of the beautiful
BYC 2024 Calendar!
The calendar is available to winners who reside in the United States. Winners outside the United States will be awarded a 1-month PFM.

How to enter:
It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread with your fabulous feather pictures.

To increase your chances of winning, please read the rules before entering.
Rules:
  1. Four entries per member. One entry per post, please.
  2. An entry is *one* picture of your domestic poultry's feather or feathers. The picture should be a close-up of the feathers, not the whole bird. 😉
  3. Feathers of all domestic poultry allowed(chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, peafowl, guinea fowl, quail, pheasants, emus, pigeons, doves, etc.).
  4. The photo needs to have been taken by you.
  5. Images that have been resized might be disqualified if they are too small to judge.
  6. No screenshots, watermarks, date stamps, text, etc., on the photo. No collages.
  7. You cannot use a photo that won an award in another BYC-sponsored contest.
  8. High-quality images are recommended. Basic editing, such as cropping and other subtle changes, are allowed.
  9. ALL photos MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  10. Prizes are limited to one per person per contest.
  11. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  12. Entries will be accepted through November 30th, 2023, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Photography tips from fellow BYC members:
2022 Winners
From left to right, photos by @HopKat, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, & @Rabbitking
From left to right, photos by @Fuchsia, @knoturavggrl, & @HorseGirlAbby

From left to right, photos by @glikk, @the_peanut_coop, & @CaliFarmsAR

2021 Winners
From left to right, photos by @CHlCKEN, @HopKat, @GingTato, & @JustBabyMargo

From left to right, photos by @ShannonsChimkens, @Let There Be Light, @Poultrybonkers, & @AleyMoore

2020 Winners
From left to right, photos by @Starburst, @SueT, @BirdsBeesTrees, @RoostersAreAwesome, @My2butterflies

2019 Winners
From left to right, photos by @Fur-N-Fowl, @FredsGobblers, @CaliFarmsAR, @mixedUPturk, @& @RoostersAreAwesome

Check out the rest of the contests here:
Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Win One of Thirty-six (36) BYC 2024 Calendars!

If you would like to purchase a beautiful BYC 2024 Calendar, see this thread: 2024 BYC Calendars are HERE - Free Shipping to US Addresses!!!
IMG_1287.png

Let's get a close-up detailed look at those fabulous feathers (not the whole bird, just the feathers). Let us see pictures of a duck's feather, or a chick's feathery fuzz, or a close-up of a white feather against green grass...get the idea? Share your photos for a chance to win!

There will be at least three winners, and each will receive a copy of the beautiful
BYC 2024 Calendar!
The calendar is available to winners who reside in the United States. Winners outside the United States will be awarded a 1-month PFM.

How to enter:
It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread with your fabulous feather pictures.

To increase your chances of winning, please read the rules before entering.
Rules:
  1. Four entries per member. One entry per post, please.
  2. An entry is *one* picture of your domestic poultry's feather or feathers. The picture should be a close-up of the feathers, not the whole bird. 😉
  3. Feathers of all domestic poultry allowed(chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, peafowl, guinea fowl, quail, pheasants, emus, pigeons, doves, etc.).
  4. The photo needs to have been taken by you.
  5. Images that have been resized might be disqualified if they are too small to judge.
  6. No screenshots, watermarks, date stamps, text, etc., on the photo. No collages.
  7. You cannot use a photo that won an award in another BYC-sponsored contest.
  8. High-quality images are recommended. Basic editing, such as cropping and other subtle changes, are allowed.
  9. ALL photos MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  10. Prizes are limited to one per person per contest.
  11. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  12. Entries will be accepted through November 30th, 2023, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Photography tips from fellow BYC members:
2022 Winners
From left to right, photos by @HopKat, @Somewhere_In_The_Clouds, & @Rabbitking
From left to right, photos by @Fuchsia, @knoturavggrl, & @HorseGirlAbby

From left to right, photos by @glikk, @the_peanut_coop, & @CaliFarmsAR

2021 Winners
From left to right, photos by @CHlCKEN, @HopKat, @GingTato, & @JustBabyMargo

From left to right, photos by @ShannonsChimkens, @Let There Be Light, @Poultrybonkers, & @AleyMoore

2020 Winners
From left to right, photos by @Starburst, @SueT, @BirdsBeesTrees, @RoostersAreAwesome, @My2butterflies

2019 Winners
From left to right, photos by @Fur-N-Fowl, @FredsGobblers, @CaliFarmsAR, @mixedUPturk, @& @RoostersAreAwesome

Check out the rest of the contests here:
Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Win One of Thirty-six (36) BYC 2024 Calendars!

If you would like to purchase a beautiful BYC 2024 Calendar, see this thread: 2024 BYC Calendars are HERE - Free Shipping to US Addresses!!!
IMG_1288.png

Back
Top Bottom