Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Mister BYC Beauty Pageant

I am loving all the photo's entered. Hens are beautiful and I love my girls, I do. Deep down though it is the boys that steal my heart. Even as a child my best friend was a rooster I raised from a chick.
I sneakily bought home two chicks from a pet shop and kept them hidden in a box of cotton wool until they were discovered some hours later. Nan sat up all nite pulling the tufts from their throats and feeding them. They grew into huge white leghorns that would guard the hens' nests. Pop said he had to carry a length of 4x2 just to get the eggs lol

Thanks! He’s actually a rescue - some person dropped him off in the woods and I managed to catch him.
He's lovely!

My boy King. He looks raggedy because he's starting to molt some.
1000003853.jpg

He's lovely!

My boy King. He looks raggedy because he's starting to molt some.
View attachment 3695094
Lol side note. Found out the other day he doesn't like me wareing closed toe shoes. He attacked my feet repeatedly. I put the flip flops back on and we where back to normal.

Thanks! He’s actually a rescue - some person dropped him off in the woods and I managed to catch him.
Really? Why would someone want to abandon such an amazing bird? It's a good thing that you caught him. He makes a lovely addition to your flock. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom