Good morning Sue. :frow
Have a really great day.

My goal for today is painting that last wall, sweep and scrub that floor again then get the porch and floor paint applied.

Oh and a bit of touch up around the windows where the tape was holding plastic.
Will you be showing us pictures when you're finished ? It sounds like tons of work, but worth it to have your own space.

Will you be showing us pictures when you're finished ? It sounds like tons of work, but worth it to have your own space.

I can.....if I ever get it done.
For todays added fun....I went out to check for areas that need another coat and have zero power. Nope the breaker is fine. The GFCI has no light on and doesn't look tripped nor will resetting it work. I used it yesterday as well as lights so am lost as to what happened.

I guess I can try replacing it and see what happens.

Well progress was made.
View attachment 2738066
I’m debating. Do a make the roosting polls the whole length of it or just half way? (I’m putting them long ways not across the middle)
Also the nest box will go in the back fixed into the door opening. I’m thinking 12”-24” off the ground with a step or two mid way to the ground.
I have a 10mil tarp that I will be using over 1/2-2/3 of the enclosure for weather protection. The back will also be enclosed.
I like these projects. I’d build them for people and deliver them if there was a market for them in the area.
Coons tear up and weasels go through chicken wire. Coons fit through the CP squares. Hardware cloth works better for me.
I have roosts across and length ways. It's easier across because I shoved them in the CP. But the length ways are out of the way. Just finding something to attach them to. One coop is split in half and the roost attached by the door and a 2x4 support leg in the middle. They kept digging and I ended up putting a roost across and resting the lengthways roost on it for support.
Another coop, 8x24, has a small coop the inside the roost rests on.
Let us know what you end up with

Coons tear up and weasels go through chicken wire. Coons fit through the CP squares. Hardware cloth works better for me.
I have roosts across and length ways. It's easier across because I shoved them in the CP. But the length ways are out of the way. Just finding something to attach them to. One coop is split in half and the roost attached by the door and a 2x4 support leg in the middle. They kept digging and I ended up putting a roost across and resting the lengthways roost on it for support.
Good morning Mo :frow

:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Chase?
Oh man do I ever wish that was an option.
None of them will run from me, literally shaking my finger in the newbies face and zero fear was struck.
My whistle pigs totally dismiss my existence.
Swear the new one was grunting and growling at me like I was breakfast competition not a threat to it's mortal coil.:)
Word is out what a pushover you are! :lol: A pellet gun might get some respect . . .

Good morning everyone! What looks like a cloudy morning here is really smoke form the Rafael Fire. It is far away from us, but the smoke here is enough to make it look like fog, and you can smell fire. We got an inch of rain last week, and are promised some more tonight or tomorrow, can't rain soon enough for me!

Good morning everyone! What looks like a cloudy morning here is really smoke form the Rafael Fire. It is far away from us, but the smoke here is enough to make it look like fog, and you can smell fire. We got an inch of rain last week, and are promised some more tonight or tomorrow, can't rain soon enough for me!
Good afternoon Parront :frow Hope you get your rain!!

Hi all,

Been busy, but we are doing well.

Thing 2 turned 2 last week and Thing 1 will be turning 5 this week.

They are growing up too quick.
Good afternoon Rae :frow Happy belated birthday to Thing 2 and Happy early birthday to Thing 1

Back
Top Bottom