Morning Bob, Chicky, anyone else awake. :frow

Chicky,
At least you ain't pushing up daisies! :eek:
Sleep disorders suck! I am sorry you are going through them. :hugs
I hope there is a way to overcome them. :fl

Yes losing that ball was WAY more traumatic for Tilly than it should have been.
Apparently when I have to leave the house it is just as bad. I have not been leaving unless someone is here to watch the dogs for months now.
I am told she does that screaming bay and darts from door to door to window the whole time I am gone. :( poor baby.
:frow Have a great day

images.jpeg.jpg

Morning every one :frowour dog rocky,he doesn't really care if we leave because then he can slip over and see the neighbors dogs.his favorite chew toy is a small block of wood but I dunno if it's good for him to have it cause he chews on the porch too :oops:....

Probably not THE best....both the getting out to roam and the wood chewing.

My (I mean Tilly's) chewy order has shipped!!!
:wee

Morning Bob, Chicky, anyone else awake. :frow

Chicky,
At least you ain't pushing up daisies! :eek:
Sleep disorders suck! I am sorry you are going through them. :hugs
I hope there is a way to overcome them. :fl

Yes losing that ball was WAY more traumatic for Tilly than it should have been.
Apparently when I have to leave the house it is just as bad. I have not been leaving unless someone is here to watch the dogs for months now.
I am told she does that screaming bay and darts from door to door to window the whole time I am gone. :( poor baby.
Maybe a little thunder shirt would make her feel more secure.

Any of you use sulfur in the coop? I did the oxalic acid treatment to the coop and I'd say knocked the mites back 80%-90%. Still a few running around. I added a dust bath tub that I know they are using but I was going to add sulfur to it.
Who knew there were so many sulfer options. Looking for any recommendations.
I think @Molpet uses sulfur, I don't know about in the coops.

Maybe a little thunder shirt would make her feel more secure.

It is not noise that is upsetting her it is that while she was so sick I spent so much time in physical contact with her for weeks.

She developed a few odd behaviors from needing the special care for so long. Time and easing her out of them will work.

When Jack was one and did the rock swallow challenge (yes I gave it a name :rolleyes:) he was off for a few months too. Me leaving was horrific for him too. :hmm

Odd things.....my shoes with laces trigger a panic attack, any jacket except the yard coat, touching my hand bag, going near the front door, closing them out so I can mop, closing the bathroom door. Just weird crap she is reactive to.

Last edited:
It is not noise that is upsetting her it is that while she was so sick I spent so much time in physical contact with her for weeks.

She developed a few odd behaviors from needing the special care for so long. Time and easing her out of them will work.

When Jack was one and did the rock swallow challenge (yes I gave it a name :rolleyes:) he was off for a few months too. Me leaving was horrific for him too. :hmm

Odd things.....my shoes with laces trigger a panic attack, any jacket except the yard coat, touching my hand bag, going near the front door, closing them out so I can mop, closing the bathroom door. Just weird crap she is reactive to.

Try putting on a different coat and not leaving. Or cary your purse around the house. Sometimes them seeing them as normal house objects helps them not see them as "moms leaving" objects.

Back
Top Bottom