I feel you, the sprayer here hasn't worked one time through without messing up.
It exists only to get my hopes up.
Our sprayers must be related. :lau
That big ole 8x14 (was a coop will become my shop) has been kicking my behind.
I cleaned it out, scrubbed it down (not easy to do) and today set to painting the inside.
Oh yeah...use the big sprayer she thought. It will go quick she thought. Well not so much. The big sprayer has been having issues. Lots and lots of issues.
I ended up doing it with the detail sprayer. Still less time and easier than cutting in with a brush and trying to roll it but dang hard on my old shoulders.

It took 4.5 hours and I still have one 8' wall to do.
So thoughts on this, disturbing or pretty?
I'm still on the fence.🤔
20210627_112156.gif

Well progress was made.
272DD5A8-ECEB-4910-8216-12F23B391DDE.jpeg

I’m debating. Do a make the roosting polls the whole length of it or just half way? (I’m putting them long ways not across the middle)
Also the nest box will go in the back fixed into the door opening. I’m thinking 12”-24” off the ground with a step or two mid way to the ground.
I have a 10mil tarp that I will be using over 1/2-2/3 of the enclosure for weather protection. The back will also be enclosed.
I like these projects. I’d build them for people and deliver them if there was a market for them in the area.

I'm still on the fence.🤔View attachment 2737993
Well the sparkles are pretty but any adult that looks at this will only see one thing. Lol

I'm still on the fence.🤔View attachment 2737993

My big sprayer has crossed the line one time to many. I will keep the detail sprayer but that big one is headed to the trash. I was rather upset at the globs shooting 8' sideways from where the thing was aimed. It made quite the mess of my paint job.

I agree with Daniel. Pretty sparkles but adults will see just one thing.

Good morning folks :frow

Well progress was made.
View attachment 2738066
I’m debating. Do a make the roosting polls the whole length of it or just half way? (I’m putting them long ways not across the middle)
Also the nest box will go in the back fixed into the door opening. I’m thinking 12”-24” off the ground with a step or two mid way to the ground.
I have a 10mil tarp that I will be using over 1/2-2/3 of the enclosure for weather protection. The back will also be enclosed.
I like these projects. I’d build them for people and deliver them if there was a market for them in the area.
Nice work Daniel. I like a portable perch if that helps
My big sprayer has crossed the line one time to many. I will keep the detail sprayer but that big one is headed to the trash. I was rather upset at the globs shooting 8' sideways from where the thing was aimed. It made quite the mess of my paint job.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Chicky X3

Yep, gobzilla sounds very familiar lol!
You know I haven't seen too many people have decent luck with sprayers ever, wonder if there is a specific brand that actually works as intended?

Rooster too lascivious for a mature audience? Lol!
I'm shocked.😆
Well the sparkles are pretty but any adult that looks at this will only see one thing. Lol

You know I haven't seen too many people have decent luck with sprayers ever, wonder if there is a specific brand that actually works as intended?

I'm shocked.😆
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

Good morning everyone :frow Have a great Monday

Well progress was made.
View attachment 2738066
That's looking really good, those are a pain to build

I'm shocked.😆
Good morning Chicky :frow
Good morning Bob. :frow
Have a great day.

Good morning Chicky. :frow
A great day for you too.

Yup that sprayer has a bad habit of spitting blobs EVERYWHERE. It's a wagner brand and it never worked well. Yup I thinned and strained the paint so it has no excuses.
Good morning Henny :frow

Good morning everyone :frow Have a great Monday

That's looking really good, those are a pain to build

Good morning Chicky :frow

Good morning Henny :frow

Good morning Sue. :frow
Have a really great day.

My goal for today is painting that last wall, sweep and scrub that floor again then get the porch and floor paint applied.

Oh and a bit of touch up around the windows where the tape was holding plastic.

Back
Top Bottom