Good afternoon everyone. It seems we are destined to get hit with this stupid Elsa. At this point, I'm as prepared as I'm going to get. Dh is amped up, but that's typical for him. He works tonight, so we will probably have to go through it without him being here. He also mentioned that he may not be able to come home at his usual time in the morning. It just depends on whether we actually get hit, how hard, and how busy they are.

The most important thing is to stay safe. :hugs

My stepson and his wife are in the Panama City area. They were battening down the hatches too.

Good morning!
Coop drama decent sized king snake has a helluva headache after being pecked by a herd of wall eyed chickens for who knows how long.
No blood but he looked annoyed.:caf

Dang raccoon reaper! :bow
:frow Good afternoon Chicky, have a great day
Good afternoon everyone. It seems we are destined to get hit with this stupid Elsa. At this point, I'm as prepared as I'm going to get. Dh is amped up, but that's typical for him. He works tonight, so we will probably have to go through it without him being here. He also mentioned that he may not be able to come home at his usual time in the morning. It just depends on whether we actually get hit, how hard, and how busy they are.
:frow Good afternoon Clue, have the best day possible and stay safe

Hello everyone!
Been away from any internet for a few days. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

I got a little more work done on the coop.
48BB9F55-D9FB-486F-BF6B-FD1D6AEDD15E.jpeg
EC34815F-30BF-42AA-AEB1-0F861D3294F1.jpeg
0E404EAB-9864-499B-8ACB-A7399E908D79.jpeg

Hi everybody :frow

The first time I realized I was doing some of the same stuff as my mother I nearly had a nervous breakdown. No joke. It was terrifying, but I realized I had a choice in how I behaved. But my case is considerably different than yours, Im sure 🤣

Stay safe Clue :hugs

Looking good Daniel 👍👍

Good morning everyone. :frow
Gonna be another hot one here.

The garden is doing well. The only things upset with the heat are the squash and swiss chard. As long as I water heavily in the morning the squash doesn't wilt to terribly. Next year it goes where it gets afternoon shade.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Good morning everyone. :frow
Gonna be another hot one here.

The garden is doing well. The only things upset with the heat are the squash and swiss chard. As long as I water heavily in the morning the squash doesn't wilt to terribly. Next year it goes where it gets afternoon shade.

Have a wonderful day everyone.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Good morning 🔆 last day of heat and humidity for awhile.
Rain later today.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom