OH NATIONAL 2012 ~ Are you going to be there?

I'm going!
frow.gif
I'll be bringing 1 silver laced rooster, 3 silver laced hens, 2 partridge wyandotte hens, 1 black orpington hen, 1 silver penciled wyandotte cockerel and 2 silver penciled wyandotte pullets. Not bringing anything with to sell (no room). Well possibly could squeeze a few pullets to sell not 100% sure yet. Definitely will take orders for chicks though ;) lol. I can't wait! So excited!

I entered my Black Mottled d'Uccle rooster, Mille Fleur d' Uccle hen, and 2 pullets Mille Fleur and Black Mottled.
Lori you selling anything?
wink.png

I will be there showing self-blue, black & mille fleur d'Uccles. I really wanted to enter some showgirls & silkies, but money is tight!

I am not entirely sure yet what I am bringing to sell. Probably some buff silkies. Mayyyyybe some d'Uccles. I really need to thin down a little more before winter hits, but am having a hard time making up my mind.

My daughter Kiersten will be taking Snowey Calls that were Grand and Reserve Jr. Snowey's last year. She will take that pair again. She will also take a pair and two separate females to show that are offspring of the Grand and Reserve. We will also be taking 8 of their offspring to sell. She will also be showing frizzled seramas. She also won Grand and Reserve junior with those last year. We will be taking siblings of those to show this year. Plus plenty of siblings to sell. We are so excited about going back again this year!!
D.gif

I'm sure someone will be in the traders row. Just look around and check the birds out good before you buy.

Will anyone be selling LF Salmon Faverolles at the Ohio Nationals?
Check among the show birds and ask around. I know that in the past, I have seen a lot of showbirds go up for sale after the judging. Sometimes they sold before the judging, but discreetly.

There will be a sale area, where people sest up their own cages, but there is also a show sale area, where exhibitors rent cages from the OH folks. I booked 2 of those myself....

Back
Top Bottom