Oh no!

Thanks everyone! Just to let you know Helmstead, mommy isn't really being heartless, she was just angry at the moment. When we lived at our old house, it was covered in stains and nasty. She said that she didn't want to live that way again. That is why she was threatening. Honestly, I really don't think that Furbey is going anywhere, mom really loves him. She was just angry and didn't mean what she said. Thanks again everyone!

A spot cleaning machine or small carpet cleaning machine that sucks the dirty water out of the carpet will make your life a lot easier, also. They come in different price ranges. You just remove any solids, treat with the liquid cleaner and suck out the dirty liquid. I often just leave the liquid cleaner in a short time before sucking it out, to get the majority of whatever it is, out, then reapply again, for a longer soak to work on the stain. For urine, it works well to suck up the urine first, then apply cleaner.

I have a cordless spot cleaning machine for very occasional use. If I'm house training a new dog or there's a sick pet in the house, I just leave the bigger carpet cleaner out. If I'm vigilant and lucky I may not need either one, but it never hurts to be prepared!

Resolve, Simple Solution, OxiClean and Oxiboost have all worked for me on carpets. I think I've used them all on blood, too.

I hope you have great success with the new carpets!

Ok, I know this is an older post, but I got a question...... Why, after you clean the pet stain, does the carpet then turn brown?? I am having this problem. I clean the spot and blot it dry and then let it air dry, but the spot turns brown....How do I prevent that? Also, do I use hot or cold water to clean the carpet?? Sorry for the questions. I am just really aggravated now.

Back
Top Bottom