Oh procrastination..

Quote:
Oh I always get it done, but when I dedicate a specific day/time to do it I can never actually make myself get anything done.
roll.png

I feel you I have to finish my practicum project so I can graduate with my MSN/ED In July. Then I move onto my FNP. I'm such procrastinator. I just want to be with my birds, and be outside:
hit.gif

Quote:
I'm the same way. Like today, I decided that I was going to get up early and get some schoolwork done. Instead I woke up at 2 pm and went outside and worked on my chicken pen (so animals can't get to them from the top of their area) and played with them for several hours. I just don't know where all my "schoolwork time" went.
idunno.gif
I still haven't done anything, thanks to BYC.
hide.gif

I'm so guilty when it comes to putting school work on the back burner. I did get any thing sone today just spent time with the new babies and my bed with a glass of ice water and tv remote Sifi all day.

Quote:
Playing with the babies is hard work!
wink.png
Does it make me seem like a better student if I tell you that I've had my book opened and in front of me at my computer since last night?
hide.gif

Way back when I was a student, I was a champion procrastinator.
old.gif
I once wrote a semester paper on the geology of New Jersey the night before it was due.
hide.gif
Rarely wrote draft copies of any papers- I would write them "in my head", rewrite in that sphere, sit down at the typewriter (yes, it was that long ago:lol:) and script a final paper. Glad my kids never knew about that, and hope my grandchildren don't follow my example.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom