Oh well that totally and utterly ruined my day... LONG RANT

Awww....
hugs.gif
Thanks for stopping for him! That is awful. Like the bumper sticker says, "Mean People SUCK!"

But, congrats on your GFM! You deserve it!
thumbsup.gif

Shelly

I hate people like that, I'm sorry the baby turkey died poor thing. Hopefully something really good will happen to you. thats what I think, whenever something really bad happens.

That alone defines stupid people!!!!
somad.gif
In the words of Andy Griffith, "Most people die nice and quiet like, but he's just gonna NASTY away!"

I am so glad there are people like you to take the time to care for the very young in our universe.

The same thing happened to me and a small kitten crossing the road. This guy hit it without swirving, leaving me to stop and move it into the woods to die. Same thing, broken back, shock. I was so PO'ed! How much common sense does it take to just care a little bit!!!
rant.gif

Quote:
Yea I also saw it happen to a duck crossing the intersection once but the duck was lucky enough to get away without being harmed. Everyone stopped where they were except this one impatient guy who just wanted through and went when no one else was and was a hair from killing the poor thing.

Quote:
People like that are, by definition, sick and very unhappy. You might have gotten yourself killed or injured if you had tried this, or at least your car trashed.

Quote:
No it was on a dirt road and I couldn't see behind us after he drove by because of all the dust flying up. He had a big black truck he looked to be a young guy late 20's. If I had been the one driving and not my dad I would of chased him down with the Turkey in my car and made him burry it.

That would be a rather fool hardy thing to do.
he had no issues plowing into the flock of turkeys, I do not imagine he would have any qualms smacking you around.
NEVER EVER do anything like that
stupid is as stupid does and by that I mean he is stupid and could easily hurt you.

Last edited:
Quote:
No it was on a dirt road and I couldn't see behind us after he drove by because of all the dust flying up. He had a big black truck he looked to be a young guy late 20's. If I had been the one driving and not my dad I would of chased him down with the Turkey in my car and made him burry it.

That would be a rather fool hardy thing to do.
he had no issues plowing into the flock of turkeys, I do not imagine he would have any qualms smacking you around.
NEVER EVER do anything like that
stupid is as stupid does and by that I mean he is stupid and could easily hurt you.

Yes I know. Im like the little yappy dog that thinks he can beat up the big dog LOL.

Back
Top Bottom