Ohio - 7 pretty bantam hens with one rooster need new home

If your guys are still looking for a new home, send me a private message.

I can adopt the whole group in a forever home, if we can meet somewhere!

I'd take them in a heartbeat, but unless they come with a coop, I can't, because my husband says that he is absolutely not building any more coops/poultry housing until we sell the house we just moved from. :-(

Thanks so much for your consideration anyway :). I am familiar with the problem of not having enough coops. I think it must be a good thing that coop space runs out, because otherwise there would be no limit to how many chickens one could keep!

Where in central Ohio are you? I'm in South Point, OH. I'm just getting started on a flock. I'm pulled to them because of the silver duck wing rooster- that's what we kept when I was a kid in 4-H. Our rooster was named Charlie and he was so sweet. I have hens only so far and they are about 2 months, just a mix from Rural King. I've built them a chicken palace that's hawk proof and I've been looking for bantams.
We are neighbors! I'm near Pomeroy :)

Did you get your flock to a new home yet?

Hi all,

As it happens, I actually haven't been able to find these guys a new home yet. I thought I might try giving this post another bump.

It's starting to get chilly here in Ohio! I hope everyone is staying warm

Hi all,

As it happens, I actually haven't been able to find these guys a new home yet. I thought I might try giving this post another bump.

It's starting to get chilly here in Ohio! I hope everyone is staying warm

Are you still looking for a new home for your chickens? If so, what is the farthest you are wanting to travel? I am in VA and looking for hens to add to my bantam flock....not having much success, though....

Back
Top Bottom