OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

We went thru a mini tornado last year, bout a mile path lots of neighbors lost trees and roofs, roads were closed for days, for some reason our coop and run survived without any damage.

They are saying my Ohio could have another derrico (sp?) So secure or put away all you can.we are being told ahead of time and warnings are to take shelter for when it hits.

I pray so as well. Last one was horrible mess at home.

I remember several years ago and how must of Ohio had no power for a week. Luckly when we moved we decided to go off the grid . My only concern is for all our produce that we are growing to sell. I am also concern the electric will go out in this heat for everyone else.
1f631.png
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
1f64f.png

I have both generators ready, incubator and sump pumps must run. Plus fridge, coffee pot and phones to charge. Hope it misses the entire state but they are still warning most of NW Ohio. Facebook is full of them, don't want to hear it on the TV with the annoying beeeeeeeeeep!

I have both generators ready, incubator and sump pumps must run. Plus fridge, coffee pot and phones to charge. Hope it misses the entire state but they are still warning most of NW Ohio. Facebook is full of them, don't want to hear it on the TV with the annoying beeeeeeeeeep!

At least you are prepared because that would suck to lose your eggs in the incubator. Our electric went out when I had an incubator full of duck eggs. Lost all except 2 out of 18.

At least you are prepared because that would suck to lose your eggs in the incubator. Our electric went out when I had an incubator full of duck eggs. Lost all except 2 out of 18.

My last batch were lost due to an over heating issue. The temp sensor dropped below the eggs, crap crap crap.

Back
Top Bottom