OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

What's everyone doing, with their flocks, in preparation for the total lunar eclipse this Monday. Not sure what affects it would have on any of our livestocks' eyes...I seriously do not know. I guess it's best to keep everyone locked in their coops/indoors?
My ducks have no indoor coops that I actually lock them up in. I think I will buy them all a pair of glasses from Kroger. lol

My ducks have no indoor coops that I actually lock them up in. I think I will buy them all a pair of glasses from Kroger. lol
I actually believe that God has given his creature special senses in certain circumstances. Mine never bother to look up unless there is a threat and I will not have them out of the pen at that time of day. I think they will be fine, if not we would see a lot of birds dropping out of the sky from being blinded.

I actually believe that God has given his creature special senses in certain circumstances. Mine never bother to look up unless there is a threat and I will not have them out of the pen at that time of day. I think they will be fine, if not we would see a lot of birds dropping out of the sky from being blinded.
I don't like to wish any creatures ill-will, but lets hope a few of the hawks, that have been taking out a couple of my chicks look up at the sun this Monday..hehe

Back
Top Bottom