OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

That was supposedly the downfall of the old Troy swaps, a fall out with the fair board. It is now back, and under new management, but has yet to recapture it's former size and attendance from what I've seen.
Having been to the last 3 and it's been packed I'd say it's made a comeback. I suggest going VERY early on Saturday. There are definitely quality birds there but they run out fast. There were even Brahmas there last Fall! LOL

Kelly, I have a Speckled Sussex roo over Buff Orps, a Marans, Comets, a white feather-legged immigrant from the neighbor's (think she's a mutt but she is a good layer) and Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks. If you are just wanting to experiment with hatching (and get some good layers) I can help you out. I go in to my office in Springfield one day a week and could bring them with me as that would be a lot closer for you. Let me know if you're interested and I'll start collecting some nice ones for you.

I think we'll be setting some SSxBOs pretty soon to get over my incy phobia! LOL

Hello everyone. I'm looking to start get into a new breed, I currently have ameraucans. I love the cold hearty birds but I have trouble finding enough. Anyone have any suggestions?

Buckeyes. They were bred in Ohio for Ohio (especially the winters) by an Ohioan, so what other breed would you want?

But you gotta love Little Red Hens and dark red roosters. They are totally unlike RIRs in personality, being a lot calmer and friendlier.

Hello fellow Ohioans. I was wondering if anyone had any call ducks and/or white silkies for sale near me. I am looking to get two pullets and a a rooster younger than a year. Also looking to get a male or pair of call ducks. Any color. I live around the Cleveland/Ashtabula ohio area. Thank you.

Hello fellow Ohioans. I was wondering if anyone had any call ducks and/or white silkies for sale near me. I am looking to get two pullets and a a rooster younger than a year. Also looking to get a male or pair of call ducks. Any color. I live around the Cleveland/Ashtabula ohio area. Thank you.

I have 2 Buff Silkies, I bought them straight run. If they turn out to be roosters they will be posted here :) !!!

Back
Top Bottom