OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Update, I now have 5 little babies and two that have pipped. Ill have to get pictures because I don't know who is who.
hmm.png
woot.gif
go little chickies!!!

I've got various breeds I'm going to sell out of. If you're interested in any, let me know.
Mille fleur Cochin pullet
Salmon favorelles 2 cockerels,8 pullets
icelandic trio
6 ameracauna pullets, 2blue 4 black
SFH roos.
Grey call duck pairs
Snowy call duck pairs
Pekin pairs (CHEAP OR FREE)
Cochin pair, black
Black/blue silkies, pair
Rhodebar chicks, male only
Older rhodebar pair

Mini horse I would possibly be interested in a couple of ameracaunas pullets. Are they blue or green eggs? Also, do any of the pullets lay the dark brown eggs? I have 11 pullets now, would like to 15. 3 Roos are hopefully leaving this weekend. Will leave me with one polish roo. Might keep a buckeye. I have two ameracaunas now but they are now laying yet.

Mini horse I would possibly be interested in a couple of ameracaunas pullets. Are they blue or green eggs? Also, do any of the pullets lay the dark brown eggs? I have 11 pullets now, would like to 15. 3 Roos are hopefully leaving this weekend. Will leave me with one polish roo. Might keep a buckeye. I have two ameracaunas now but they are now laying yet.
They hatched from blue eggs. Came from huntinwidow. 24 weeks this coming Tuesday. I might keep the best looking black for breeding into the choc AM, but the rest of these are just not typey enough for me to breed on with. Only reason I'm selling them. Going to find some at nationals (hopefully).

Is that blue/black silkie pair the Romeo and Juliet I brought up, by chance?
big_smile.png
And is the mille Cochin bantam or LF? That whole list is might tempting!

This certainly IS an interesting area. I've heard all kinds of things out here. The first night I was out here I swear I heard a woman screaming all the while running down the road/driveway right in front of my house. Scared the living daylights out of me. Family said it was probably an owl or bobcat, but that ain't what I heard for sure. Thanks for the guesses on the noise, guys. My best guess would be a mountain lion, too. It sounded awfully deep and..manly? for one, but maybe they have a vocal range I don't know of. I hope it's gone for good, too, and I never have to hear that again. My blood runs cold thinking about it. I didn't get a lick of sleep last night for staying up on the couch with a flashlight trained at the horses lol. And I sure won't be walking back that way for a good long..year..
hide.gif

Is that blue/black silkie pair the Romeo and Juliet I brought up, by chance? :D  And is the mille Cochin bantam or LF? That whole list is might tempting!

This certainly IS an interesting area. I've heard all kinds of things out here. The first night I was out here I swear I heard a woman screaming all the while running down the road/driveway right in front of my house. Scared the living daylights out of me. Family said it was probably an owl or bobcat, but that ain't what I heard for sure. Thanks for the guesses on the noise, guys. My best guess would be a mountain lion, too. It sounded awfully deep and..manly? for one, but maybe they have a vocal range I don't know of. I hope it's gone for good, too, and I never have to hear that again. My blood runs cold thinking about it. I didn't get a lick of sleep last night for staying up on the couch with a flashlight trained at the horses lol. And I sure won't be walking back that way for a good long..year.. :oops:
yes, it is Romeo and Juliet. I love them and wish i could keep them but 20+ breeds is just to much care for the hours i work. Need to cut back. The Cochin is bantam. She is so pretty and would make someone an awesome breeder.

Back
Top Bottom