OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hey gang, anyone know of any pullets for sale in Northeast Ohio. We were hoping to get some australorps in the spring bit I don't want our sole teenager to overwinter alone. I'm open to other breeds. Looking for a half dozen or so.

I'm heading to Meyer Hatchery in about a week to pick up three more chicks (an Australorp, Buckeye, and Sussex). Less than an hour drive (from Medina). Not as 'local' as you may want to go... but an option.

Hey everyone. I am looking for homes for 2 Buff Orp Roos and 2 SLW Roos. I am southwest of Columbus not to far from Deer Creek State Park. Anyone interested. Please let me know. Thanks.

HELP!

One minute I am looking to add to my flock and the next minute I need to rehome them all. My landlord, who has been fine with chickens for two years, has decided to sell and has told me that the chickens will make it difficult to do so, so I must get rid of them.

Please, I don't want to put any of them down. I am away from my home right now, but here is what I have - you must take them ALL, but if you do, they are free:

English lavender orpington cockerel
Silkie rooster, blue/spotted
Two red hens
Young white unknown silkie (~3 months)
5 or 6 juv. Silkies (~1.5 months)
Australorp hen
5 juv polish, two are frizzle, sex unknown.
2 barred Cochin juveniles, sex unknown
Bantam mottled Cochin rooster
Bantam mottled Cochin hen
Black LF rooster...looks too small to be a jersey giant
Bantam frizzle Cochin rooster
Bantam frizzle Cochin hen

I might be missing a few in that list! PM me if you can help! If you want the coop, you can have it, too!

Please, I don't want to talk about the landlord, what's done is done. Neighbor might want one or two, so the list might be shorter the longer it takes.

-Beau
440787-6050

HELP!

One minute I am looking to add to my flock and the next minute I need to rehome them all. My landlord, who has been fine with chickens for two years, has decided to sell and has told me that the chickens will make it difficult to do so, so I must get rid of them.

Please, I don't want to put any of them down. I am away from my home right now, but here is what I have - you must take them ALL, but if you do, they are free:

English lavender orpington cockerel
Silkie rooster, blue/spotted
Two red hens
Young white unknown silkie (~3 months)
5 or 6 juv. Silkies (~1.5 months)
Australorp hen
5 juv polish, two are frizzle, sex unknown.
2 barred Cochin juveniles, sex unknown
Bantam mottled Cochin rooster
Bantam mottled Cochin hen
Black LF rooster...looks too small to be a jersey giant
Bantam frizzle Cochin rooster
Bantam frizzle Cochin hen

I might be missing a few in that list! PM me if you can help! If you want the coop, you can have it, too!

Please, I don't want to talk about the landlord, what's done is done. Neighbor might want one or two, so the list might be shorter the longer it takes.

-Beau
440787-6050
where are you located?

We have a bumble-foot silkie roo that needs a home! Free! He is in the Free to good home section. Really want someone local. Can possibly meet within reasonable distance.  He's very sweet and even lays in my lap. Would be great for protecting a flock of hens or to entertain children.

Last edited:
Could we adopt the Polish possibly? Any White C. Black Roos? We live in Licking County...too far?

Actually... nevermind this too...we need to downsize our flock as well.

(Is that a serama in your avatar?! He's so cute)

We have a bumble-foot silkie roo that needs a home! Free! He is in the Free to good home section. Really want someone local. Can possibly meet within reasonable distance. He's very sweet and even lays in my lap. Would be great for protecting a flock of hens or to entertain children.

I'll take the coop!! Im not far from you. My husband has a truck to come and pick it up

Back
Top Bottom