OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

My husband and I love Hershberger Farm and Bakery, Autumnhearth! Every time we head down to Holmes county, we have to stop in. If I ever move and have room for some goats, I'll get a pygmy from there. They always have cute babies running around. I think it's funny how there's always a loose animal or two just roaming the aisles. The chicks /chickens are interesting but nothing I absolutely need to have. I love checking out the puppies as well.. So cute!

My husband and I love Hershberger Farm and Bakery, Autumnhearth! Every time we head down to Holmes county, we have to stop in. If I ever move and have room for some goats, I'll get a pygmy from there. They always have cute babies running around. I think it's funny how there's always a loose animal or two just roaming the aisles. The chicks /chickens are interesting but nothing I absolutely need to have. I love checking out the puppies as well.. So cute!
:) Yeah I'm not really tempted by bantams right now, too many large fowl breeds I want to try. We would like goats one day too, but need more land as well. This visit there was a large turkey the children were chasing and a highland calf that gave me a hug, love it! Are those Splash Wheaten Ameraucanas in your avatar? That's a breed I would love to have!

I live in licking, about an hour and a half away. What colors are the polish? I might consider.
P.S., we have 40 chickens! 2pheasants, and 8 ducks! Lol

We would pay, but depends on the quality and color, we dont want to go crazy in case we need to sell.
What color is the bantie cochin hen? We have a sl hen and black roo and have room for maybe one more. Got them from Tsc

URGENT!!!!!!
We have a lavendar ameraucana hen that has a bad right leg. If we do not find her a home that will accept her handicap we will have to cull her. I live in licking county. The leg may need amputation as she is about a month and a half or two months old. I do know of a rooster that is living with no legs and I do know there are multiple birds with wheels or prosthetic legs. If you want to save her and want a unique chicken please call 614-570-4815 or pm me here and we will work things out. No shipping, pick up only. We may drive up to 30 minutes away though.
URGENT!!!!!!

I've never been there... gonna have to take a road trip one of these days!

Yes, they were my wheatens. The rooster I named Fabio- he was gorgeous. But I moved a year ago here to Ohio from PA and had to reduce my flock to one pen. Gave them away to my SIL. Maybe someday I'll have some again. Right now I'm just happy to have my barnyard mix of this and that.

Sew0913- it would be worth stopping in. It's not your normal petting zoo. The store is interesting too. We picked up seasoning/spice mix called "farm dust". It does look like small gravel you would see in a dirt driveway. Pretty good on steak! There's nice fresh produce and your normal Amish baked goods too.

Yes, they were my wheatens. The rooster I named Fabio- he was gorgeous. But I moved a year ago here to Ohio from PA and had to reduce my flock to one pen. Gave them away to my SIL. Maybe someday I'll have some again. Right now I'm just happy to have my barnyard mix of this and that.

Sew0913- it would be worth stopping in. It's not your normal petting zoo. The store is interesting too. We picked up seasoning/spice mix called "farm dust". It does look like small gravel you would see in a dirt driveway. Pretty good on steak! There's nice fresh produce and your normal Amish baked goods too.

Thanks! It's definitely on my 'road trip' list sometime soon!

I'm needing to rehome two roosters. 1 year old white rock his name is Bubba and a 4 month old Easter Egger named Cinnamon. We live in town and can't keep them. We live just south of Findlay. They are free.

URGENT!!!!!!
We have a lavendar ameraucana hen that has a bad right leg. If we do not find her a home that will accept her handicap we will have to cull her. I live in licking county. The leg may need amputation as she is about a month and a half or two months old. I do know of a rooster that is living with no legs and I do know there are multiple birds with wheels or prosthetic legs. If you want to save her and want a unique chicken please call 614-570-4815 or pm me here and we will work things out. No shipping, pick up only. We may drive up to 30 minutes away though.
URGENT!!!!!!

Anyone??!! She is absolutely FREE.

Back
Top Bottom