OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

He is beautiful!!

The pic of my other one won't load and I think he is better looking than this guy. :) Thanks I think he's handsome too.
1f600.png

I currently have an excess of chicks & ducklings. Willing to make a deal for anyone willing to take a bunch of them. Ages range from just hatching to just over 2 weeks. Breeds include polish, silkie/sizzle, ee bantam/silkie and rainbow layers. There are a few blue slate turkey eggs in as well, the last of the year since the last hen stopped laying last week. There are also a few call eggs in & a bunch of anconas. I have eggs available for all of the above as well, except call & turkey. PM me if interested. I tend to lose messages in the thread...lol

I currently have an excess of chicks & ducklings. Willing to make a deal for anyone willing to take a bunch of them. Ages range from just hatching to just over 2 weeks. Breeds include polish, silkie/sizzle, ee bantam/silkie and rainbow layers. There are a few blue slate turkey eggs in as well, the last of the year since the last hen stopped laying last week. There are also a few call eggs in & a bunch of anconas. I have eggs available for all of the above as well, except call & turkey. PM me if interested. I tend to lose messages in the thread...lol

I pm'd you!

Back
Top Bottom