OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I couldn't tell you numbers in all honesty. I have chocolate, black, blue, barred, mauve, and splash orpingtons, Swedish flower hens, svart hona, ohiki, brown and Isabel leghorns, Easter eggers, black phoenix, paint silkie, Ancona ducks, snowy call ducks, Pepin ducks

Lmbo it's alright I was just curious and welcoming you. You sound like you have a nice variety:)

Lmbo it's alright I was just curious and welcoming you. You sound like you have a nice variety:)
thanks for the welcome. I've been around a while just haven't been on the thread much lately. I've got around 300 birds total and run a small hatchery here

I went yesterday since my chickens needed food. This particular one had a lot of Comercial available food which was nice. There were 50lbs bags for between $9.25 and $10. I grabbed an 80lbs bag for $15. Well worth the trip. I am going to check another one that is near me next time.

I went yesterday since my chickens needed food. This particular one had a lot of Comercial available food which was nice. There were 50lbs bags for between $9.25 and $10. I grabbed an 80lbs bag for $15. Well worth the trip. I am going to check another one that is near me next time.
which feed store did you go? I like those prices lol. We live in the area so it's not a far drive to get cheaper feed. I'm thinking of when all 20 will be on same feed. Ahhhh

I went to the feed store off the 314. It is a bit north of Chesterville next to Yoder Bulk Foods. They had starter/grower in a 50lbs bag for I think $10.50. Layer crumble and pellets. Etc. A good selection. Just make sure to have cash or check. I will know about the prices of the other one sometime next week probably. Can't believe I waited this long to check it out. I frequent the bent and dents for good deals so you would think I would stop to look. Silly me.

I went to the feed store off the 314. It is a bit north of Chesterville next to Yoder Bulk Foods. They had starter/grower in a 50lbs bag for I think $10.50. Layer crumble and pellets. Etc. A good selection. Just make sure to have cash or check. I will know about the prices of the other one sometime next week probably. Can't believe I waited this long to check it out. I frequent the bent and dents for good deals so you would think I would stop to look. Silly me.
lol I agree. I know where they are. Yoders family that are members at our church and we've gone there plenty of times. I'll check them out this week for sure:)

ahh I've gotcha now then;) I love hatcheries way better than stores, you can never trust what you're getting.
I mainly have rare and heritage breeds. I sell and few each year but mostly hatch for myself and put whatever isn't worth keeping in the freezer.

ahh I've gotcha now then;) I love hatcheries way better than stores, you can never trust what you're getting.
I mainly have rare and heritage breeds. I sell and few each year but mostly hatch for myself and put whatever isn't worth keeping in the freezer.

Hello Mini! Long time no see on here! Yes I know you are very busy. Hope you are well and everything's been good for you.I hope to post pics for you to see my first quail hatch over the coming weekend. Have 50 in my bator due to start next Sunday and go all week long hopefully. Yeah, I went and added to them for 7 days.

Hello Mini! Long time no see on here! Yes I know you are very busy. Hope you are well and everything's been good for you.I hope to post pics for you to see my first quail hatch over the coming weekend. Have 50 in my bator due to start next Sunday and go all week long hopefully. Yeah, I went and added to them for 7 days.
lol. You're getting as bad as me with the egg setting!

Wanted to share this here also as I thought this picture turned out wonderfully!

Back
Top Bottom