OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello! We are in Mount Vernon, and I'm looking to add a Lavender Orpington to my flock. Does anyone know of a place where I can pick up a pullet?

Meyer Hatchery in Polk Ohio carries them. I believe they are around $18-$20 not sure if they have in stock..They have website you can email or call
They also carry them at chicken scratch poultry in Illinois

Last edited:
Could anyone help me find where from to purchase a cute little fellow like this one? Please and thank you!

Hi all!
Ain't this rain fun?
If anyone is interested, I just got my assorted chicks order from Sandhill. I am not keeping the white egg layers, so I have chicks available.

6 auburn Sumatra
3 buff Minorca
1 Buttercup
1 light gray Dorking
4 muffed Old English

Keep in mind they are straight run.

I also have 8 week old started. Great for 4H
Swedish Flower pullets 3-5 (2 might be speckled Sussex/jubilee Orp)
White crested black Polish- 1 pair and 3rd I'm not sure of sex
Golden Campine- pullets

And a few others.
Now that we are getting nicer temps I put them in the grow out room, but Im gonna need that freed up when the new batch gets feathered out. Lol.

I've got a few adults too. A Swedish Flower, blue Orp, blue Andalusian 2 year olds, and some golden buffs that turned a year old this month. NPIP renewed last week.

Hi all!
Ain't this rain fun?
If anyone is interested, I just got my assorted chicks order from Sandhill. I am not keeping the white egg layers, so I have chicks available.

6 auburn Sumatra
3 buff Minorca
1 Buttercup
1 light gray Dorking
4 muffed Old English

Keep in mind they are straight run.

I also have 8 week old started. Great for 4H
Swedish Flower pullets 3-5 (2 might be speckled Sussex/jubilee Orp)
White crested black Polish- 1 pair and 3rd I'm not sure of sex
Golden Campine- pullets

And a few others.
Now that we are getting nicer temps I put them in the grow out room, but Im gonna need that freed up when the new batch gets feathered out. Lol.

I've got a few adults too. A Swedish Flower, blue Orp, blue Andalusian 2 year olds, and some golden buffs that turned a year old this month. NPIP renewed last week.

Where are you located? I'm in Mount Vernon. If you're not too far, I might want to come see two of the listed.

Back
Top Bottom