OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello Buckeye's

Just stopping by, Hope everyone is fine!

This is my coop and run!
30553_ramclean_058.jpg

Hello everyone!!! I live in Strongsville secret chickens well kinda they are still in the brooder 2 silkies and one showgirl. 4 ducks in the backyard one we hatched "Lucky Ducky" Just trying to figure out if I can keep them here. My neighbors are cool, but you never know. Anyone close by?

welcome-byc.gif
!!! I can tell you that you're not the only one in Strongsville who has chickens! I've sold to some, and also in Royalton, Broadview Hts & Parma.
big_smile.png
Just give the neighbors some eggs LOL.

I work in Wooster, which is about 45 min. from Strongsville. Glad to hear chickens are alive & well in the 'burbs! I live in Glenmont, 40 min southeast of Wooster (middle of nowhere). Years ago Glenmont was known for sandstone...there's quite a large, old plant outside of the village. Many of the houses around here are made from Briar Hill Sandstone. Other than that, there's a bar with a reputation and several churches. Nice to know there are so many chicken folks nearby!

Is there anything going on in Columbus, Ohio this summer.

Any chicken swaps, any chicken feet that need cleaning,lol

D.gif
Hey fellow Ohio chickie folks. I live in Elyria and am very new to chicks but not eggs....yum yum. My family and I are having fun with our new "chickies" and can't wait to get some fresh eggs. Glad to be here and to know so many around the state are here.

Dawn
jumpy.gif

There is a poultry show at the State Fairgrounds in November (wknd of the 14th, I think)- supposed to be pretty big. I've never been there but want to go this year and check it out. Haven't heard of anything else.

Back
Top Bottom