OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Am I allowed to sell live birds on this thread?

@casportpony
@Kiki
I posted in the “buy sell trade” section, but after no takers for a couple of weeks, was told to try posting my birds for sale on here. You can always try it and see. I think it’s a good idea, because people have to be decently close to be able to pick up live birds anyway.

I posted in the “buy sell trade” section, but after no takers for a couple of weeks, was told to try posting my birds for sale on here. You can always try it and see. I think it’s a good idea, because people have to be decently close to be able to pick up live birds anyway.
I’m trying to find the Hamilton Co thread. I have a Lavender Maran I need to rehome. 😔 This is a very sad day.

New Ohio member here! I’m in Ham Co and am a new/old chicken owner. Is there a county specific group? I’m needing to rehome my rooster.

Attachments

• 3F697458-7C43-441B-BC30-B7665AB81240.jpeg
    3F697458-7C43-441B-BC30-B7665AB81240.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
New Ohio member here! I’m in Ham Co and am a new/old chicken owner. Is there a county specific group? I’m needing to rehome my rooster.
Beautiful roo. I do not think there is a county specific group. This should be the right place. You can also try posting in the buy/sell/trade section, but just remember to put location in the title.

Best of luck to you!

Beautiful roo. I do not think there is a county specific group. This should be the right place. You can also try posting in the buy/sell/trade section, but just remember to put location in the title.

Best of luck to you!
Thank you! He was a surprise. lol! The hatchery gave us extra ‘ just in case’, and they all survived, which is great! But he’s extremely vocal, even at night. I don’t know when he sleeps.

UPDATE
So after some investigation and through the advice of a friend and fellow chicken owner we have opted to go the no crow collar way. We had the perfect materials on hand and made one that was beyond perfect and very adjustable. Lord Grey, while not all that thrilled about this turn of events, seems to have accepted that he is in fact not caught in an invisible trap and is going about his day. He has not attempted to crow thus far…..

Back
Top Bottom