OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

HI IM ABOUT THE SAME HERE BUT NORTH OF CINCINNATI . WHERE DO I GO FOR INFO. I HAVE A MOTTLED COCHIN MALE AND 3 HENS HES GETTING SO LOUD THE HEIGHBORS ARE STARTING TO TALK
lol.png
lol.png
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png
THEY ARE 15 WEEKS ONE IS LAYING 7 DAYS IN A ROW
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
BUT I DROPED FIRST 2
hmm.png
hmm.png
hmm.png
. ANYWAY HES SO SMALL BUT MAN CAN HE DANCE. HE GOT FLY PAPERAROUND FEET SO HAD TO CLIP HIS FEATHERS BUT ITS OK NOW MY GIRLS ARE SO COOL TO . I FEEL LIKE IM STEALING HER EGGS THO . WELL DHU. GOT SO MANY QUESTIONS I JUST HOPE I CAN KEEP THEM BUT IN RESIDENTLE SO I KNOW IN MY HEART .

I GOT HUBBY/CAREGIVER ,,SON ,2 GIRLS , DOG, CAT ,2 TURTLES , ROO SMALL MOTTLED COCHIN, 3 HENS RED SEXLINKS
THANKS
BRITESUNN

frow.gif

Hello all!
I'm actually from Michigan (lansing area) but grew up in Galion,OH. I'm heading to Galion this saturday for a family reunion and wanted to post on here to see if anyone in the findlay/lima/BG area or the Galion/Bucyrus area had any Barred Rock hens available? (layers) I'm not having much luck finding them up my way so I thought I'd see if there were any along my route
smile.png

I also have 2 beautiful Royal Palm toms available if anyone's interested
yippiechickie.gif

They're listed at this link....
http://lansing.craigslist.org/grd/1300624206.html

please email me with responses if you have any BR's or interested in the toms!
wee.gif

I live in Holland, Ohio (suburb of Toledo). I'm looking for people in my community that will share information about raising chickens in this area. These forums have been extremely helpful, however; I want to find out where the best local places are to purchase supplies etc. We're located on 5 acres at Chrissy & Hill. Does anyone live close by?

Hello Ohio!! As you can see, I'm in Southern KY, about 100 miles south of Louisville. I know it's a bit of a jog, but I just wanted to let you all know that we will be having a chickenstock on Sept. 19. For those of you in So. OH, it wouldn't be too far to drive! We have plenty of acreage, so camping is an option. The link is in my siggy, hope to see you there!!

Hey, fellow buckeyes! I am in Northeast Ohio, West Farmington. Don't have birds yet, planning on spring of next year, after the coop renovation. Anyone close by? Anyone plan on hitting the Geauga county fair? I'd like to find local sources for birds. I'm interested in Wyandottes, and Buckeyes.

Back
Top Bottom