OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Ours is Thursday but next year we go until after Memorial day!!! I am not happy about that. I will clean buses though starting Friday and do that for how ever many I get to clean. Just depends on who all signs up and who does not want to clean theirs.
We have to go til after Memorial Day next year too. Don't know why but like you, not happy about it

Wish everyday were like today, even though it's overcasted at the moment. Temps are pleasant with a slight breeze.

Spent the better half of the morning searching for one of my ISA Browns, Lady, who had apparently gotten out of the coop last night. There were no holes in the fencing or blood/feathers on the ground, so I was sort of baffled. Took the chance to look under the coop, since it is raised off the ground by cinder blocks, and I was ecstatic to find my girl hiding there. Will try and retrieve her after my PT appointment, but wanted to wish everyone a most blessed day!

Wish everyday were like today, even though it's overcasted at the moment. Temps are pleasant with a slight breeze.

Spent the better half of the morning searching for one of my ISA Browns, Lady, who had apparently gotten out of the coop last night. There were no holes in the fencing or blood/feathers on the ground, so I was sort of baffled. Took the chance to look under the coop, since it is raised off the ground by cinder blocks, and I was ecstatic to find my girl hiding there. Will try and retrieve her after my PT appointment, but wanted to wish everyone a most blessed day!
So glad that you found her Knobby and you have a Blessed day also. The rain here is going to cool the bus off some. God is Good.

Back
Top Bottom