OHIO nationals.. whi's going and who's selling what

I am planning to go on Saturday.
ya.gif

I have made a solemn vow to NOT buy any new chickens until 1. my new coop is finished and 2. it is spring.
fl.gif

I am trying to remember bitter cold winter and how much easier it will be to have less chickens!.
barnie.gif

Besides, there are serama eggs incubationg will be living in the basement during the winter to stay warm.
roll.png

That being said; if anyone sees me making chicken purchases, please make an intervention.
hide.gif

lau.gif

Susan

Quote:
November 12-13.

Cooping in is Friday, the building is open and no charge to get in, just pay for parking. Not all chickens will be there yet, obviously. But good to go to avoid crowds. Can pick up NICE birds in the sale area. Sometimes, all the BEST sale birds are gone by Saturday.
Saturday is judging, fee to park and get in, building open ALL Day. MASS CHAOS. Noisy, all those roosters crowing!!
Sunday is awards, everyone moves out in the afternoon.

Hi will be attending with silkies...nankins...ameraucanas...have some available for sale and I am taking payment in advance to hold birds for delivery to the show. Contact me if you are interested in any of the breeds we have..silkies are in black, blue, splash. buff, and white and I have a pair of blue LF Ameraucanas which will be 5 mos by then and probably a pair of LF blacks.

I may head down, if I am still looking for new seramas by then. Might just go for fun if I have already found them though too.

I'll be there showing silkies. Looking for an australorp pullet and Ameraucanas. I'll also have a LF gold laced cochin to show and sell. Possibly some silkies to sell.

Quote:
It's mainly a show; but there is a large traders area in the back with LOTS of birds of all types for sale. THe biggest problem is finding a human to go with the cage of chickens you've decided to purchase!
Take along some boxes or animal crates! And Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom