Ok how can i improve my website PLEASE HELP!!!!

What kind of improvements are you looking for? I can't help with content because I'm not sure what you're all about. I would probably remove the link to the contract though, unless it really needs to be there. You could always point someone to it if they were interested in your services.
As far as presentation of the content (they way your site looks), I went with Wordpress about 2 months ago and have been very happy with it. There are many themes you can pick from which change the whole site look and feel by clicking a button. There's a learning curve to it like anything else, but it's pretty easy to get set up.

HTH

Very nice...what about a small change on the testimonials page. At the bottom, you have 'Cheepest' and something else. I might think about 'low cost-high quality' instead. You want your service to be high class...not cheap
smile.png

One other thought...maybe kid 'friendly' is a better way to go than kid 'safe'. Kid safe sort of sounds like a guarantee that nothing bad will ever ever happen and someday you'll run into a kid who manages to get himself bit by your friendliest animal...

Bringing the zoo to you is a great concept and I bet business booms!

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom