Ok, I am thinking of making my own website and I need HELP!!!!

java girl 2

Songster
8 Years
May 17, 2011
NY
It need to be a free site and I really like Weebly. Does anyone use Weebly or some other site? I don't like blogspot and It need to be EASY TO MAKE AND USE!!! I want it so I can post my Quilts for sale and I am thinking of putting my birds and rabbits for sale up as well, but it will not be till spring. Should I use 2 diffident sites or do you think its OK to have quilts and birds on the same one? Also my quilts tend to be one of each quilt as a lot of the fabric comes from the remnant bin, tho I have some that are 3-5 quilts of the same design. It needs to be EASY for me to put up pics and take down as they sell!!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!?!?!
th.gif

Last edited:
Take a look at Wordpress.com. It's free software and has free templates. There's a learning curve, of course, but keep it simple and you'll find it does a good job.

Your own domain name can be as cheap as $10 per year. Better than getting lost in a free set up. There is free hosting to but hosts such as Bluehost offer good support and a forum.

If you want a business website to be noticed, you need to swat up in SEO - also free tips by Googling.

Have fun!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom