Okay, day 26! (some pics!)

AW!!! It's a cute little baby! (Now, if only it would stop trying to walk towards the light!) I didn't think about the chick getting too close tot he lightbulb before, but since it was tumbling towards it, we cut up some more hardware wire and put it around the bulb

chickieku8.jpg

Nothing yet... The little pip I saw at three is the same...

This bugger can chirp! He's been crawling all over the egss, and half of him is getting fluffy...

Thanks guys!!
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif

I got home from school- AND THE SECOND PIP HATCHED, LIKE, 5 MINUTES BEFORE I GOT HERE!

Now the fluffier one is like, climbing over the eggs with no problem, and the little one can barely lift it's head
big_smile.png
Have to put an uipadted pic!!

The big chick is almost fully fluffed... I wanna name 'him' Martini /soooo/ bad, but-HA! SPEAKING OF!

My aunt's office is having a poll on chick names, the winner gets a bag of robin eggs XP Those are goooooood. Martini's one of them
smile.png

The big guy keeps pecking at the little guy too mcuh, and there's still the little, barely-pipped egg... I think I', gunna try to handel the big guy, if he goes off his bonkers, I'll leave him in there longer. If not? -washes off marbles for waterer-

Back
Top Bottom