***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Quote:
she's coming along nicely and will be ready for you Saturday...
smile.png

Good, I will get a nice frame for it, it will go above my chair, with the few awards my hounds have won, and a couple pics of my wife

old*cowboy :

Quote:
There are always folks set up with birds just to personally sell... then the auction has birds donated for POOPS Benefit

I mean like supply vendors.​

Was there anything special that you were looking for?

Quote:
Ooh I hate that and I feel for ya. I was "man handled" by a radiology tech, a nurse, a doc, and two physical therapists today. Then I was told not to do anything that would require lifting for the next week. I came home and began training the new colt that was delivered today. Oops, I think I already failed my mission. He is a brute!! He is really skinny and has had absolutely no training. I still trying to figure out a name if anyone has a suggestion.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/38299_104.jpg

You could call him Paint Ball since he looks like he is a black horse that got hit with white paint ball gun...lol

Quote:
I have 3 light brahma roo's my num is 405 933 0518 txs me or call any time an i can send you pic's from the phone if you need one or dont find wat your looking 4..
An welcome to BYC..

Quote:
Ooh I hate that and I feel for ya. I was "man handled" by a radiology tech, a nurse, a doc, and two physical therapists today. Then I was told not to do anything that would require lifting for the next week. I came home and began training the new colt that was delivered today. Oops, I think I already failed my mission. He is a brute!! He is really skinny and has had absolutely no training. I still trying to figure out a name if anyone has a suggestion.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/38299_104.jpg

You could call him Paint Ball since he looks like he is a black horse that got hit with white paint ball gun...lol

Are we still on for Wednesday about 1215?

Quote:
I have 3 light brahma roo's my num is 405 933 0518 txs me or call any time an i can send you pic's from the phone if you need one or dont find wat your looking 4..
An welcome to BYC..

Surprise, surprise, surprise...your the man mike...

Howdy guys and gals

Just got in from lodge and got caught up on stuff...

Had some horrible stuff happen today...one of my roos got loose and got in with another roo.....it was warhorse vs pumpkin hulsey....and now I don't have a pumpkin hulsey....stupid roosters...they tore some stuff up! Then the TV went out...life may end! Still looking for the silver lining then I found it! Doc is coming back!!! I am gonna borrow that for the good news peaches...

Back
Top Bottom