***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Are my dogs the only ones getting beat down by the heat? Poor Pyrenees is laid out in the kitchen floor like he can't move. He never comes in, but laid right down & hasn't gotten back up. The other 2 boys are in DD bed out for the afternoon. The golden retriever mix is the only 1 that hasn't noticed the heat. We let her in & she is acting wild & crazy. This is her first time ever inside & the past hour I think she has inspected each room a dz times. May be a long couple of months!

Yes its horrible. I fed my horses the other night around 8:30, and they were sweating as they were eating. I hope this is gone with soon! I hate not being able to go outside and be comfortable.

Are my dogs the only ones getting beat down by the heat? Poor Pyrenees is laid out in the kitchen floor like he can't move. He never comes in, but laid right down & hasn't gotten back up. The other 2 boys are in DD bed out for the afternoon. The golden retriever mix is the only 1 that hasn't noticed the heat. We let her in & she is acting wild & crazy. This is her first time ever inside & the past hour I think she has inspected each room a dz times. May be a long couple of months!
my 3 Pyrenees not seem to mind, anytime its even a little warm my seal and white boston gets in the water troughs along with my pig, Lol

Our neighbor has a Pyrenees and they have him shaved every summer. Poor thing looks like an overgrown poodle!! LOL He likes to chase my car when I leave of a morning and I always know when they have him shaved because the next day he won't chase my carl. It is almost like he is embarrassed to be seen, lol.

my 3 Pyrenees not seem to mind, anytime its even a little warm my seal and white boston gets in the water troughs along with my pig, Lol
My boston has been laying in the kiddie pools :p The dane has picked out his dirt hole and the lab has been hiding under the house.

I need to go shave the husky at my parents house, poor dog looks awful and miserable

saw this on a list on FB, can anyone help her out??

"I got a red pyle chick from a friend of mine today she is so tiny and so cute but she is very lonely does anyone in the tulsa/kellyville/coweta area have any OEGB chicks for sale ? she needs a little friend that is only a few days old also can pay cash or willing to trade frizzle cochin pullet let me know ! would like to get it asap thanks"

Quote: Try clicking on the word "Source" at the top right side of the editor toolbar and see if that works
Quote: The closest place to buy feed carries Big-V that's what I usually buy for the birds but, for some reason they've been out of chicken feed for a couple weeks the only thing they have had is scratch and crumbles, I need to make a trip to another feed store I guess

My boston has been laying in the kiddie pools :p The dane has picked out his dirt hole and the lab has been hiding under the house.

I need to go shave the husky at my parents house, poor dog looks awful and miserable
Our Dog made himself another hole in my herb garden. I had had it back to almost perfect but hadn't replaced the parsley yet. Parsley must not have been meant to be this year.

Try clicking on the word "Source" at the top right side of the editor toolbar and see if that works
The closest place to buy feed carries Big-V that's what I usually buy for the birds but, for some reason they've been out of chicken feed for a couple weeks the only thing they have had is scratch and crumbles, I need to make a trip to another feed store I guess
Are you very far from King's feed on Harrah Newalla Rd? That is where I get my Big V. Nice folks there.

Back
Top Bottom