***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Robin and I exchanged roosters earlier this month. She now has my single Black Cochin Bantam cock and I have Ansel, the Silver Sebright rooster that Kassaundra raised.
With all the Bantam hens running around here, Ansel will have lovely ladies. He has seemed to have already attracted two hens that fly up to a hanging roost near his wall pen to visit with him. Ansel is enjoying their attention and he will be penned with these two this week when he comes out of quarantine.

Robin and I exchanged roosters earlier this month. She now has my single Black Cochin Bantam cock and I have Ansel, the Silver Sebright rooster that Kassaundra raised.
With all the Bantam hens running around here, Ansel will have lovely ladies. He has seemed to have already attracted two hens that fly up to a hanging roost near his wall pen to visit with him. Ansel is enjoying their attention and he will be penned with these two this week when he comes out of quarantine.

I saw your post about the seabright that had a flogging hx. I knew you had ansel now, just didn't know he had started flogging.

"Well, ya got trouble, my friend(s), right here, I say, trouble right here in River City" ....................... Rudy has discovered Houdini is a boy and he isn't happy about it!

I discovered 4 eggs in my Silkie/Showgirl pen this morning that means my Splash Silkie pullet has started to lay!

Wasn't expecting this for a month or more.

I want to fire up the Sportsman!

mjgigax, congratulations on the Silkie eggs.

Kassaundra, I'm feeling sorry for Rudy and Houdini....such a change coming in their relationship.

I think we've come to a good solution to the problem. Coral lost her scaleless boy to choking on a grasshopper this fall, so I think Houdini is going to find a cushy place w/ her.

Back
Top Bottom