***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hello all. I'm looking for a breeder of belgian d'uccles in the OKC area. Mille fleur in particular. I lost my rooster this past Sunday to a hawk - I made the mistake of letting them free range a bit while I was working in the yard. His girls are distraught without him. I'm pretty aggravated with myself because I raised 12 cockerels and hand picked the best of the bunch then sold the rest.

Anyone know of a local breeder(s)?

Hello all. I'm looking for a breeder of belgian d'uccles in the OKC area. Mille fleur in particular. I lost my rooster this past Sunday to a hawk - I made the mistake of letting them free range a bit while I was working in the yard. His girls are distraught without him. I'm pretty aggravated with myself because I raised 12 cockerels and hand picked the best of the bunch then sold the rest.

Anyone know of a local breeder(s)?
There was a farm in the drumright/Bristow area that had some. Let me know if that'll work and I'll try to find the number for you.

My son didn't understand my directions about locking up the "teenager" chickens at night while I was visiting with family in town. Now I can only find 2 of the 6 in a tree by the deck. No talking them down either. I have to hope the owl or whatever took the others is full. Ugh! There were 4 pullets in that group. The Barnevelder babies seem to be mostly males.

Back
Top Bottom