***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Boy I like those brahmas Joe! They are really flashy.Are they as big as the regular brahmas?

Donnie good news on the horse project! Look out tonight ,if it gets bad thats when they will proably drop! Its also the full moon so that might trigger it.

Really wore myself out today. Been packing stuff again. This moving is sure getting old and sure wears you out!

i like those GL Cochins and the buff brahmas
thumbsup.gif

Boy I like those brahmas Joe! They are really flashy.Are they as big as the regular brahmas?

Donnie good news on the horse project! Look out tonight ,if it gets bad thats when they will proably drop! Its also the full moon so that might trigger it.

Really wore myself out today. Been packing stuff again. This moving is sure getting old and sure wears you out!
yes , im stressing it already

yes they are LARGE FOWL dan powel created the buff lace and the golden laced brahmas but i perfer the buff laced over the other brahma variatys

i like those GL Cochins and the buff brahmas
thumbsup.gif
thanks

set 22 bantam ameraucana eggs, blue black splash lav and choco and frizzle ... , and sun i set 24 french black copper maran eggs .... , and two more days and ill have the first big hatch popping out

Evening all, thank you all so much for the kind thoughts, prayers and wishes, my cousin was a good woman and I thought of her as a sister as we were all raised together close!!! Thanks again, Lynn

yes , im stressing it already
Hey Donnie, I put up cameras on Mare Stare to watch my last mare foal and she still managed to trick me into missing it. They are sneaaaaaaaaakkkkkkyyyy! But my guess is the vet stimulated her and she goes in the next 24 hours. Have you tasted her milk yet? lol

yes they are LARGE FOWL dan powel created the buff lace and the golden laced brahmas but i perfer the buff laced over the other brahma variatys

thanks
Banjoe....I want to know if the mottled orps are large fowl. If they are I want on the list for future fowl, chicks or eggs.

Hey Donnie, I put up cameras on Mare Stare to watch my last mare foal and she still managed to trick me into missing it. They are sneaaaaaaaaakkkkkkyyyy! But my guess is the vet stimulated her and she goes in the next 24 hours. Have you tasted her milk yet? lol

Banjoe....I want to know if the mottled orps are large fowl. If they are I want on the list for future fowl, chicks or eggs.
sure havent im lactose intolerant you wanna come try it for me lol
lau.gif

Evening, Okies:

Thought I'd post before I start grading papers tonight. Joe - Gorgeous birds : ) Johnouthouse - I sent you a PM. I need to measure tires when it's not dark, raining, or sleeting. Robin - Your GLC boy gave me a snuggle tonight when I added more bedding to the big boy house. Lucky gave me the, "Hurry up!" stink eye, and he was first to stomp around in the new shavings. This weekend is already booked (another birthday party in Tulsa this Saturday -- last weekend our DGD turned 4! -- and Sunday we're visiting John's friends and then we're going to see Spam-a-Lot in BA). We need to add another day to the calendar so that I can get caught up.
Congrats to all who have chicks hatching or who have recently acquired new fluffy butts. Have a great evening
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom