***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Well we took them all outside to see if they were suffering from boredom. They loved it!
ya.gif
They stopped picking on the one that had the discolored feet, yay! The one that was injured found a worm, an then lost it,lol. They all had a great time outside, it was their first time. We gave them small grit just in case. I can't remember if they are supposed to get that if they start eating outside or not. They are only 3wks old so we didn't have them out long. Is there anything I need to do now that I've brought them back inside? or just go about the biz same old same old. Thanks donnie btw on your response, I will keep that in mind.

Just keep on doing what you were, they should be fine. We actually made a small wire pen that we would turn upside down and let them run around in. We set in the the chicken yard and would leave it out there for several yours.

Well we took them all outside to see if they were suffering from boredom. They loved it!
ya.gif
They stopped picking on the one that had the discolored feet, yay! The one that was injured found a worm, an then lost it,lol. They all had a great time outside, it was their first time. We gave them small grit just in case. I can't remember if they are supposed to get that if they start eating outside or not. They are only 3wks old so we didn't have them out long. Is there anything I need to do now that I've brought them back inside? or just go about the biz same old same old. Thanks donnie btw on your response, I will keep that in mind.
your welcome

That little bald headed NN is camera shy. Every time I'd click for the picture, she'd turn her head. I finally did get a few, although not really good ones.

Looking straight ahead, on the right. . .

aww poor fella i know how he feels im bald too lol ... i see feathered legs , what were the parents

Very beautiful colors chicksooner! Wow, where did he get imported from? He looks huge, then of course everything is huge when your dealing with 3wk olds!
lol.png

Finally took some pics of my babies, still hoping that the rest of the 5 chicks are hens like the other 5
fl.gif
. I absolutely love my banty cochins an hope they are hens. They have such feisty lil attitudes that remind me of myself...maybe these have some latin fire in them,
tongue.png
at least my hubby thinks so. I keep telling him I have no idea what he's talking about when he says they have a bad attitude. When I pick them up they just fall fast asleep, and it makes my heart melt. My babies know how to butter up mama! I will add those pics with the next post since I am not at home right now.
Also, I hope you guys don't get tired of me asking questions,but surprise surprise I have another question.
hide.gif
What type of treat can I give my lil 3wk old babies? I know that it should be just a lil so that they can get all their nutrients from their chick starter but not sure what they can have at such a tender age. Thank you all for your help and patience, I definitely appreciate it an I know my babies appreciate it.
jumpy.gif
It means they don't have to be guinea pigs if it can be helped.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom