***OKIES in the BYC III ***

That little bald headed NN is camera shy. Every time I'd click for the picture, she'd turn her head. I finally did get a few, although not really good ones.

Looking straight ahead, on the right. . .

wow that is interesting when you said bald i thought no feathers what so ever i didn't realize you ment on top like male pattern baldness lol.

oh wow, I have never seen a chicken like that...should name it Robert after my dh!
lau.gif

Cathie I am certain you husband & boys can install the cabinets in just a few hours. Save your money & make the most of your live in labor. I hope your move goes well & you are able to find good homes for the rest of your birds.

I have never clipped wings. Had a friend in town who clipped her birds & the birds didn't care they still flew over her 6 ft fence.

yep, we've clipped wings before. Just used a pair of scissors and trimmed off the flight feathers (the first joint). It doesn't hurt them at all and they grow back when they molt. With some of the birds it worked well but other birds don't really care and just jump over whatever anyway. We have two we can't keep off the fence. Ugh! Soon they will be in a completely enclosed yard though.

Well here's our strawberry planter finally finished.

It's like everything else in our world, put together with pieces and parts that we could find and make work. Lol.

Hopefully, soon I will have even more exciting photos of our new coop. We started pouring concrete footing today for the cordwood walls. My husband will finish with the footings tomorrow while I start on the walls ... I hope. Best laid plans. Still trying to figure out how to incorporate colored glass bottles into it.

It's like everything else in our world, put together with pieces and parts that we could find and make work. Lol.

Hopefully, soon I will have even more exciting photos of our new coop. We started pouring concrete footing today for the cordwood walls. My husband will finish with the footings tomorrow while I start on the walls ... I hope. Best laid plans. Still trying to figure out how to incorporate colored glass bottles into it.
That is very cool!

Love the planter!

Anyone looking for or know of someone for a poultry show judging job? I know there are a couple older kids in like the Pryor area (Trent?) that used to. It's for a small, primarily exhibition birds, youth show. Just north of the border, in early July. Older youths, FFA, 4H kids are fine, not requiring licensed. Just need someone who understands exhibition judging, standards and can impart useful info to the youngsters. What you liked/disliked about their bird. What to improve. That sort of thing.

Anyone interested or thinks they know someone, please
bow.gif
pm me the contact info or pm me for the contact info of the show super.

Thanks!

That's my favorite, to make something useful out of stuff just hanging around.

Back
Top Bottom