***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Morning, Okies : <> (That's a chicken yawning.)

There will be a sale in Westville soon, so I'm passing on the information in case BYC folks are hankerin' for a chicken sale/swap.

From Andrea's post on Facebook:
Triple S Poultry Sale/Swap
Saturday, March 30, 2013

11:00am until 3:00pm

Triple S is located 3 miles West of OK. Hwy. 59 on Chewey Rd. between
Watts, OK. & Westville, OK. in the Chance, OK. Community. *Watch for
signs* Admission and parking will be free. Everyone is invited to come
and participate as a vendor or show up and see what's for sale. Please
bring poultry, waterfowl & rabbits only. Drawings at 3pm. $1 a ticket
or 6 for $5. Prizes will be from local farm stores and Triple S
Country Store & Grill. Big G will be serving his famous BBQ along with
burgers, fries and anything off the Triple S menu, just a few steps
from the sale area. Andrea Sanderson is the contact. I have her phone number if you need to call her.

Chicken gatherings are always on Sat
sad.png
Well on the good side it keeps my chicken math in check.

Congrats on the hatch.

Good chilly morning all, woke up chilly here, uh we forgot to turn the heater back on before going to bed!!! LOL Is all good though! Got some coffee going, my lovely wife just left for work, nice and quiet here till the kids get up!!! I read back a few pages, Coral I have heard and read that Cherry juice and Cherries are great for Gout!!! And Robin every time I look at that pic of the Americauna Roo of yours i like him more and more, will PM you on him!!!! AHHH the heater just kicked on!!! What would we all do without electricity nowadays!!! Well have a blessed day all!!! Lynn
cool.png

Morning, Okies : <> (That's a chicken yawning.)

There will be a sale in Westville soon, so I'm passing on the information in case BYC folks are hankerin' for a chicken sale/swap.

From Andrea's post on Facebook:
Triple S Poultry Sale/Swap
Saturday, March 30, 2013

11:00am until 3:00pm

Triple S is located 3 miles West of OK. Hwy. 59 on Chewey Rd. between
Watts, OK. & Westville, OK. in the Chance, OK. Community. *Watch for
signs* Admission and parking will be free. Everyone is invited to come
and participate as a vendor or show up and see what's for sale. Please
bring poultry, waterfowl & rabbits only. Drawings at 3pm. $1 a ticket
or 6 for $5. Prizes will be from local farm stores and Triple S
Country Store & Grill. Big G will be serving his famous BBQ along with
burgers, fries and anything off the Triple S menu, just a few steps
from the sale area. Andrea Sanderson is the contact. I have her phone number if you need to call her.
this should be a lot of fun Andrea is a good friend of mine and the swap is going to only be 3 miles from my house
celebrate.gif
can't wait and i hope to see yall there

I just read that you are breeding Lavender Cochins, I am too. I have two pens breeding right now. One Lavender cockerel over 2 black hens and in the other; a Black roo over 3 Lavender pullets.

Nice. I have the color down pretty good but need to work on body type a little more and plan to do the same by breeding to some nice blacks but someone came out yesterday and begged me for my black rooster so will have to put that off for awhile longer.

Was out gardening w/ the girls yesterday and remembered how much I dislike young roos. Jaxom and Little man better be very thankful I really want their genetics!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom