***OKIES in the BYC III ***

has anyone used sand here in Oklahoma I know they have a post on here about it but was wondering if anyone here has tried it and how it works in their coop
I think this summer I am going to try it because from what I've heard, in the shade it is considerable cooler than shavings/ hay etc.

Hey for those who have noticed I have not been on the group here lately, I am still alive, I have had an issue with my dad and had to spend a week in TX with him in the hosp and have had my wife in the hosp twice in the last week, it has been the normal hectic around here, I wish someone would have told me the POOPS was being planned, would like to go!!! I know several are on my FB with me and several of you have my number, really wonder just how many others dont even know we are doing it!!! Can some one FB me or call me Or send me an email as to when and where it is taking place? Thanks, I would hate to miss it since I have been to all of them so far, also if you know someone that used to come, contact them and let them know, maybe they would like to go too!!! Thanks, Lynn
wee.gif

Here is the updated Participant list for Poops!
Please PM me if I missed you or have the numbers wrong.

Participant List:
Cayuse Ranch: 4
Mjgigax: 3
Jcatblum: 4
Shelbydog: 1
Lonnyandrinda: 6
Hearts4animals: 3
NanaKat: 2
WhiskeyTango: 4
Cathiesue: 1
Poco Pollo: 1

Muesky: 2
Erinszoo: 4
BetsyOK: 2
FunChick: 3
BScott03: 1
ClfromOk: 4
Our 5 acre farm: 5
OkieT: 2
OkieChick: 12
Due: 2
BScott03: 2
Birdwalkfarm: 4
Artsyrobin
Gunmama
Mamapoppybee
Fleabyte
Here is the link to the POOPS thread if you need the times and schedule of events it is in post 1.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/newestpost/764721

MORE POOPS UPDATES...............

Current Set Up Committee includes: Jcatblum
Mjgigax
Cayuseranch

I was also going to see if WhiskeyTango if you could join us in the setup committee since you have the signs
wink.png

Clean up Committee includes: Nanakat
Cathiesue

We could probably use a few more people on the cleanup crew. We will want to make sure everything is as presentable as possible for the auction. So if you plan to stay for the evening poultry auction, this may be the best place for you to volunteer.

Lots of great Raffle Drawing items have been donated so far including some really cute stuff Jcatblum and the girls have made.

Now that it is getting closer, if you have not PM'd Muesky with your potluck item, please do so soon.

Here is the schedule of events for the day.

Schedule of Events

10:00 – Start swap & private sales
12:00 - Potluck
1:00 – Kids Egg Contest
2:00 – Raffle & Prize drawing (Prizes TBD)
5:00 – P & H poultry Auction begins

Back
Top Bottom