***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hey hey, from Mustang, OK!
welcome-byc.gif
from Wister, OK

Welcome from Stillwater, ChknObssd! Uh oh, once you meet a Serama it will be all over for you. Your heart will be a goner. it only took one sighting for me. Talk with Junebug. She lives in Moore and has the most beautiful silkied Serama.

Hello everyone, I live in Bartlesville and have been on and off this site since at least 2008. Soon, people of Bville are going to be asking the City Council to legalize backyard chickens. I am moving, but want to help some where I can, so please sign this online petition if you live in the area:
https://www.change.org/petitions/th...utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

I have put up some fliers, and am trying to get some letters of support from local businesses. If you own a business here or know of anyone that does and would write a support letter, please let me know.

There is a fb group "Bartlesville Backyard Chicken Movement", if you would like to join there and keep up date. Also, they need help getting signatures paper petitions at the county fair, farmer's market, etc.

Thank you
Lashawn
yippiechickie.gif

these are my dolls from June- you can never go wrong with her gems!

Boaz being silly

Jet and an adoptee

Jet and Ebony

and joe, the boy that stole my heart

Back
Top Bottom