***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Great pictures, Kass!!!!!! We had such a wonderful time. I'm love the Toulouse pair I got from Coral. They're such characters. I'm waiting for my daughter to name them.

Can't wait til the next one.

Mornings are best for me, early early on weekdays and pretty much anytime on the weekends. Just keep me updated with the details! Also how much is a quart and how many are available?

1 lb plastic squeeze jar $6
1.5 lb pint jar $8.50 +$2 for cut comb in the jar
3 lb quart jar $16.50 +$3 for cut comb
1 gal (4 quarts) $63

Hm let me arrange my sitter first maybe my mom can keep the kids overnight, if so I can be very early. It would be a weekday for sure. I would prefer early actually.

Last edited:
u5enate9.jpg

The girls and their rabbits they got from POOPS yesterday!! They have loved playing with them!

WHOOOT!!!! Christmas in June!!! I met up with Dusti and just came home with a fabulous blue Ameraucana, nine gorgeous multi-colored guinea keets and two dozen eggs, two beautiful chicken aprons and a chicken diaper and a work of art on a tshirt! That's a darned fine POOPS haul!

Oh, and @Kassaundra I also got this. Only one of the finest and most superb chickie hats in all Chickiedom! @miohippus felt so sorry for me she was merciful. :p

WHOOOT!!!! Christmas in June!!! I met up with Dusti and just came home with a fabulous blue Ameraucana, nine gorgeous multi-colored guinea keets and two dozen eggs, two beautiful chicken aprons and a chicken diaper and a work of art on a tshirt! That's a darned fine POOPS haul!

Oh, and @Kassaundra I also got this. Only one of the finest and most superb chickie hats in all Chickiedom! @miohippus felt so sorry for me she was merciful.
tongue.png

I hope it fits ok, i made it the same size as the white one witch was a little loose on me but i forgot to try that one on before i sent it to you to see how it fit me hopefuly it was not to diffrent.

Oh, and @Kassaundra I also got this. Only one of the finest and most superb chickie hats in all Chickiedom! @miohippus felt so sorry for me she was merciful.
tongue.png

If you wear that out into the chicken yard how are we going to tell you from Bumpers?
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom