***OKIES in the BYC III ***

you need to post pics we can give you some guesses- sparring is normal no matter boys or girls

@Sagetown those are some wonderful photos! when we were in Hawaii the gekkos were on the walls in the houses, really cute little guys
When I was stationed on Guam with the Air Force, we had Gekko's living in the house as well, the natives of Guam said it was good luck to have them living in the house. It was really hard to convince my wife at the time, she was scared of them..lol

Im excited about the auction tonight! It's so fun to watch. I havent gotten anything before but my daughter and I enjoy seeing all the birds. She loves to play with the other kids and I enjoy the show. Im such a worry wart about the possible contamination of getting a bird from an unknown source.

We had duck tonight! Tried roasted, fried, crockpot, and steak. Crockpot and steak were by far the best. Roasted with veggies was too dry, and fried was too tough. But the other two were YUMMY! Crockpot was my favorite, absolutely fell apart with a fork. No seasonings required except salt and pepper! The kids and I polished off an entire breast while we waited for the potatoes and gravy to finish cooking.
u Hi I like to cut the breast in half inch strips stuffed with cream cheese and wrap with bacon and grill wonderful.

Quote:
Feel free to come over and introduce yourself! I'll be in a purple sweatshirt and Levis. My hair is kind of red (it used to be real red, but you know how that is :) ), and curly in that way that makes me look like a total hippie if I grow it out. Name is Kelly.

Quote:
Feel free to come over and introduce yourself! I'll be in a purple sweatshirt and Levis. My hair is kind of red (it used to be real red, but you know how that is :) ), and curly in that way that makes me look like a total hippie if I grow it out. Name is Kelly.
I used to have red hair but the gray took over :) started going blonde so they gray looks light highlights! Lol ill look for ya. Ill be in a purple jacket and jeans, my name is Rachel. Last month I hung out by the big door outside. Cya there!

I used to have red hair but the gray took over :) started going blonde so they gray looks light highlights! Lol
ill look for ya. Ill be in a purple jacket and jeans, my name is Rachel. Last month I hung out by the big door outside. Cya there!

You and Kyz sound like twins lol Same clothes, same hair, same chicken addiction.

Oh hey, I just noticed even the chicken pictures we chose for our profiles look similar.

Jaxia, you must be my chicken sister from another mister!

Back
Top Bottom