***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I didn't know those were your birds. I will gladly buy one from you if you decide to sell them then.

OK, Ill get you some more recent pictures tomorrow. They are really getting big fast. I think they're both really beautiful. 1 of them is especially awesome. Id like to give them their 2nd worming dose, which is due on Monday. And again, I want to watch the d'uccle to make sure nothing is abnormal, but if all seems well and you want a boy Id be happy to sell 1.

OK, Ill get you some more recent pictures tomorrow. They are really getting big fast. I think they're both really beautiful. 1 of them is especially awesome. Id like to give them their 2nd worming dose, which is due on Monday. And again, I want to watch the d'uccle to make sure nothing is abnormal, but if all seems well and you want a boy Id be happy to sell 1. 

That would probably be better for you than a little bitty guy.  And for her LOL!

Whatever works for everyone. I am not in a big hurry I was just hanging out with the chickens tonight and realized I had 13 girls to 1 boy.

When I was stationed on Guam with the Air Force, we had Gekko's living in the house as well, the natives of Guam said it was good luck to have them living in the house. It was really hard to convince my wife at the time, she was scared of them..lol
When I was stationed on Guam with the Navy, my house was so 'airtight' that we rarely had the gecko's inside (which I missed - because I grew up in the old days Hawaii with screens and no AC. The geckos have been etched into my personal history. ) But I had a coworker that grew her own mealworms just to feed the Anoles out on their back porch.

Great night at the auction last night with Coral! Sure did miss having Dusti there. Loved meeting Jeansrie and Jaxia. Really wish I could have stayed longer because she have a feeling it was a buyer's market with LOT of beautiful and unusual birds. When the Cream Legbar eggs go for $9 for 18, you know it's gonna be a good night.

Great night at the auction last night with Coral! Sure did miss having Dusti there. Loved meeting Jeansrie and Jaxia. Really wish I could have stayed longer because she have a feeling it was a buyer's market with LOT of beautiful and unusual birds. When the Cream Legbar eggs go for $9 for 18, you know it's gonna be a good night.

$9 for 18! I may have to try and go sometime! It was nice to meet you too, hope the fluffy boy fits in nicely with your girls! I called him "Big Mama" before he started crowing, lol.

it was very nice to meet you and coral as well! I stayed to the bitter end hoping to get that pretty coronation sussex/moran mix for a song and a dance. She went for like $26 tho :( whoever got her got a beautiful bird!

Meet Pumpkin! Pumpkin is unlike any chicken I've seen before. Have you guys ever seen this before? She has a vestigial fifth toe on one foot, which doesn't seem too unusual, because she could have a distant ancestor with five toes, but she also has vestigial thumbs on her wings, complete with extra feather sets.

Meet Pumpkin! Pumpkin is unlike any chicken I've seen before. Have you guys ever seen this before? She has a vestigial fifth toe on one foot, which doesn't seem too unusual, because she could have a distant ancestor with five toes, but she also has vestigial thumbs on her wings, complete with extra feather sets.

very interesting. Pumpkin is adorable!

Anyone interested in a non people social pullet? Since my coop and run is only zoned for 4 birds id prefer to not waste a spot on this one. She will eat meal worms from your hand and cabbage as well but if its not food ur not worth her time. My daughter loved to play and pick up Amy and with her gone she needs birds that will interact with her more. She is prolly 4 months old and runs from all of us. Even more so now that Amy is gone. I cant cull her. We have had too much bird death in our short chicken lives. She is BR mixed with something that makes her have a copper head and neck.

Back
Top Bottom