***OKIES in the BYC III ***

no tags on the collar- interesting on that though- so he may have not killed her?? didn't find any feathers, no tags on the collar- just keep blaming myself, he'd made no move towards any of the birds -

::WAVING:: i remember ya, i am around sometimes

artsyrobin, I remember you as well! Thanks for the wave.
1f600.png

Did anyone here join the New Year hat-a-long?
Didn't sign up, but had two Serama hatch on the 31st and two more Rosecomb in Jan 2.

I didn't hatch any eggs for it, but appearently Mr, and Mrs D, (my husbands names for the rabbits) must have b/c she had a litter on new years day.

Hello to my favorite "flock" of friends :)
I am still in the serious poultry withdrawal stage (for those who hadn't heard, I wound up in a neighborhood with a restrictive covenant against poultry). :/
But I was just thinking about y'all and wondering if there was a P.O.O.P.S. meeting in the works? :)
I get to travel around OK a little bit with my work, so I have really enjoyed that.
The other exciting thing in my featherless life is that I have started using Essential Oils for all kinds of cures, preventions, and just amazing smells :) And with y'all being my back-to-the-basics friends I wondered if any of you had also fallen in love with the Oils, or just were ever interested in them?
Well I hope everyone is staying warm and safe this winter!

Hello to my favorite "flock" of friends :)
I am still in the serious poultry withdrawal stage (for those who hadn't heard, I wound up in a neighborhood with a restrictive covenant against poultry). :/
But I was just thinking about y'all and wondering if there was a P.O.O.P.S. meeting in the works? :)
I get to travel around OK a little bit with my work, so I have really enjoyed that.
The other exciting thing in my featherless life is that I have started using Essential Oils for all kinds of cures, preventions, and just amazing smells :) And with y'all being my back-to-the-basics friends I wondered if any of you had also fallen in love with the Oils, or just were ever interested in them?
Well I hope everyone is staying warm and safe this winter!
We use the Young Living essential oils and love them. All three of my girls use them with their families too.

Pictures of my newest babies...Serama and Rosecombs and Delaware Bantam

Back
Top Bottom