***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Set 53 Millie Fleur D'Uccle  eggs Monday evening. Need to get some more in before the wife finds out how many I set.

Wanted to go to the poultry sale at Hydro Saturday but looks like I'll be loading hay out.

Hey Allen! A member of the BYC OKIE forum mentioned your name when I was asking how to find some Millie fleurs. Are you selling any chicks?

Promised pictures....had to wait until we worked the 24 spring calves for ear tags, banding, Ivomec and vaccinations.....
But here they are!

Mix of Wyandotte and Cochin

Cochin

Duckling on the right

like packing peanuts under the light

Morris, Maggie and Mattie racing for the garden...they don't notice that the gate is not open yet....
happy to be outside.

Too windy to set out the tomatoes and peppers, so I ran the weed wacker around the yard flower beds and mowed the yard and around the garden and fruit trees while Roger put out hay and fed and checked cows. Then we weeded the asparagus and day lily beds and watered the garden beds.
The ducks got a fresh tub of swimming water and had a ball outside.
Baby chicks are growing and the two ducklings are adorable.
My iris are blooming...white, purple, violet, and Mother Earth. The blackberries are getting bloom buds an two more apple trees are bloomed too.

Our allergies are blooming too.

Too windy to set out the tomatoes and peppers, so I ran the weed wacker around the yard flower beds and mowed the yard and around the garden and fruit trees while Roger put out hay and fed and checked cows. Then we weeded the asparagus and day lily beds and watered the garden beds.
The ducks got a fresh tub of swimming water and had a ball outside.
Baby chicks are growing and the two ducklings are adorable.
My iris are blooming...white, purple, violet, and Mother Earth. The blackberries are getting bloom buds an two more apple trees are bloomed too.
Our allergies are blooming too.

Allergies are boout all I'm getting grown right now. Grr

My mulberries look good

And the locust tree blossoms are pretty

And I got to take my granddaughter on her first Easter egg hunt

Back
Top Bottom