***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Johnorem - I remember you posting about roses before - have you been to the Tulsa Rose Garden yet? It is a free, beautiful and very large rose garden next to Woodward Park at 21st & Peoria. There is a small Arboretum past the Rose Garden behind the Tulsa Historical Society building. The Linnaeus Teaching Garden is also in the Woodward Park Complex.

http://www.tulsagardencenter.com/htdocs/WWParkComplex/wwpcomplex.htm

That sounds like a great outing w/ my camera.

Mitzi, wanna swap guineas at POOPS? I have the male that keeps getting beat up in a coop now.

Here is what hubby is doing today!!! He has killed 7 in 30 mins! I told him he is on official snake duty today! We didn't find that many all of last summer but he mowed yesterday and got them all stired up.

The directions mapquest gave me brings us to a park entrance on NE 21st St. Will the event be easy to find from that direction? Is there an entrance more convenient to the event site?

It will be easy to find, 21st street is actually the entrance to the park. If you get to the light at 23rd you went to far but you will see the park on the west side of the road.

You guys, to copy it just click your "printscreen" button and paste it into a graphics program then save it.
Not sure if this is the view you want or not.

Actually I want a map that shows how to get there from NE 23rd (Old Hwy 62)
and from I-40 via Choctaw Road.
Also the green dot on your map shows that it is north of 23rd but it is actually South of 23rd.

Mitzi, wanna swap guineas at POOPS? I have the male that keeps getting beat up in a coop now.

Here is what hubby is doing today!!! He has killed 7 in 30 mins! I told him he is on official snake duty today! We didn't find that many all of last summer but he mowed yesterday and got them all stired up.

i almost tinkled myself when i saw that.

only thing missing is the barrel of the shotgun, and the smoke!

Welcome home!!
frow.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
...Uhh, where we welcoming you home from??

Back
Top Bottom